Chapter 2

London's POV

This past week has been good.

Almost everyone at school bought tickets, either girls bought tickets so they could play, guys so they could cheer or if they weren't seniors they bought tickets just to watch us play.

A lot of guys bought a lot of tickets to get my attention, Do I look like I fucking care how much money they have? I took the money nonetheless because it would help the animal shelter, so as long as it helped the animals they can keep thinking what ever the hell they want.

As you can see I love animals, I always have and always will, I was the one that organized this event because the shelter that I volunteer at was having financial problems. So I talked to the principal and after a lot of trying to convince him, he gave in.

As we walk into the locker room, all the girls greet me and smile. I wave back and get through the cheerleaders that keep calling to me about their personal problems and the gossip.

After getting ready, we start to head out but I wait for Elizabeth. When she comes from behind the lockers, I laugh at her. She had that black football paint that went under your eyes and she looked tough. We both matched with tight shorts and our schools shirts.

We get to the field and Eli does a loud football roar, pumps her fists into the air, and runs to the field. The girls look at her weird while the boys just laugh. When Eli looks up, she starts to blush and come over to me.

"You never told me there was a crowd!" She growls at me.

I smirk "You never asked"

I pull her along to the field where our team was. The girls were broken up along with the boy cheerleaders. I couldn't help but laugh at the boys as they wore our cheer skirts and crop top type things. The guys with longer hair put pigtails in their hair and started to cheer.

"This is priceless." I tell Eli. She nods and looks at Isaac.

"Aww look at my baby." I look over and laugh at Isaac. He looked so mad, until Eli came up. I love when that happens. I find that so adorable. It was funny when Elizabeth leaned on one arm on the wall while Isaac started to flirt and mess with his pom poms like a girl.

We were now in a small huddle, talking about our game plan. It was my time to shine...well shine more. I really like football and am happy that we finally get to play.

Before we went back out, Eli starts to take her shirt off.

She throws the shirt to the side and stands in her sports bra and shorts. I roll my eyes at her and the boys whistle as I start to do the same as her.

"Elizabeth. If you don't put that shirt back on, I will tell your mother." I look over and raise an eyebrow at Isaac. Really? That's the best he could do? I bet 'telling her mother' is code for something because Eli is blushing pretty bad.

"Let's go, Eli." I tell her. She nods and we get into position. Since I was captain, I was going to be Quarterback. We all lined up and I looked at my team. My team was shirtless, but we had sports bras. We also painted numbers on us from the numbers of the football team. I had some random number, 56, while Eli had Isaac's number, 47.

While looking at Eli, she was in the wide receiver spot. She was glaring at someone and I look over to find our enemy, Layla Blackwood. She was a bitch and no one likes her except her puppet girls and most boys because she would sleep with most of them. Her and Eli never got along. Layla was always a bully to her and I hated it. I hope Eli tackles her.

"Down. Set. Hike!" I yell, grabbing the ball as it is flung towards me. These girls seemed so lost except some who were on other sports like soccer, basketball, and softball. All the cheerleaders seemed totally lost. It was hilarious, but it also is annoying because they will be super annoying and won't help us win.