Chapter 11

Back downstairs, the future kids were talking on the phone with Hermione and Ron because she was home from the Ministry and missed her kids.

"Rose you need to tell me the truth," Ron started, "Are you and Scorpius together? Because things have been very weird with the two of you recently."

Rose looked over to Scorpius, unsure of what she should say. He gave a reassuring nod and turn back to the mirror. "Yes, dad, Scorpius and I are...dating."

Everyone in the room yelled "What?!" Everyone tried to ask questions all at once like, "when did this happen?" or "did you guys kiss again?"

As the chatter quitted down you could here Ron through the mirror again. "Well its about bloody time!"

"Welcome to the Wesley family Scorpius I will give you the biggest hug when I see all of you in 3 hours!" Hermione squealed.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Weasley," Scorpius responded nervously.

"Oh please Scorpius, call us Hermione and Ron!"

"I will do, Mrs- Hermione."

"Well, we should get going, we'll see you soon sweetheart!" Ron said before leaving the mirror.

"By dad," Rose said in return.

As the mirror faded, everyone stood around sadden by the thought that this magical weekend was coming to a close. None of the present kids wanted to forget this weekend but knew it was necessary to put the timeline back on track.

"Well before we go home," Fred started, "I want to get to know you future kids! That is before our memories are erased."

The present kids lit up with excitement, they really did want to know more about their future children.

"I guess we could..." Rose said.

"Of course we can!" James interrupted, "What do you want to know?"

"Well let's sit down and start taking!" James interrupted them.

The future kids along with their young parents sat down in a circle on the elegant rug that laid in the guest bedroom.

"So. What do you want to know first?"

"Well, what are our jobs? Like what we do for a living?" Ginny asked.

Lily was quick to respond to her mother's question, "Well you played for the Holy Head Harpies as a chaser before you retired to have us and become a journalist for the Daily Prophet sports section. Dad, er I mean Harry, you are the Head Auror at the Ministry."

Harry and Ginny lit up. Their future jobs sounded so interesting and they didn't know what to make of it.

"Wow, I can't believe that I'm Head Auror!"

"You can't believe it? I get to play for the Holy Head Harpies! I've loved them ever since I was 7!"

"Well, you might already know that my mother Hermione, is the Minister of Magic while my father or Ron, helps George at the joke shop," Rose said.

"Wait," George began, "What about Fred? Is he not running the joke shop with me anymore?"

The future kids stayed silent. No one really knew what to do in their current situation. Color soon drained from George's face and he knew bad news was comings but he didn't know what it could be.

"My future self told me that I am traveling around Europe," Fred said with a weak smile on his face. They future kids didn't know that he knew about his death. So that's what he talked about with Uncle George in the mirror, Rose thought to herself.