Chapter 2

"We have to act now Remus!"

       "No, Sirius now is not the time! It is too dangerous!"

       "What if he comes after Harry? What will we do when we are defenseless! He's only 15!"

      When Teddy heard this conversation from one room over, he nearly fainted. He remembered learning about the day Harry arrived at Number 12 Grimmauld Place. They had landed in 1995. Teddy turned to all the kids slowly coming out of their daze.

     "Shhh... I uh... have to go talk to someone. Victoire is in charge. Stay here, and be quiet! James, when we get back to 2020 you are in big trouble!" Teddy whispered before quietly making his way to what looked like the kitchen.

     James smirked and crossed his arms staying still like he was told. When Teddy made his way to the door, he paused to listen in on the conversation.

    "Molly, could you bring us some more tea, please? I have a feeling this meeting won't end anytime soon." Sirius asked.

    "Why yes of cour-"

    "Well I think the meeting is coming to an end but I would like to chat with you all," Teddy said walking through the doorway. Immediately, all wands pointed towards him.

    "Who are you?" Tonks yelled, her wand pointed at Teddy's face.

    Teddy's heart just broke a little inside seeing his mother and father for the very first time, not in some silly moving photos plastered around his house. However, they couldn't know that just yet.

    "I'm Teddy. And you might not believe me but I just time traveled with my family from the year 2020"

    The room fell silent. Everyone looked shocked. They didn't know what to think.

    "How do we know that you aren't death eaters?" Mad-eyed Moody asked.

    Before Teddy could answer Lily came running into the room, "Teddy what's going on?"

    "Now's not the best time Lily please go back to Victoire."

     Everyone pointed their wands towards Lily who ran behind Teddy. She looked around the room seeing familiar faces. Not only ones she knew personally but ones she had only seen in photos around her house.

    "Teddy, why do grandma and grandpa look younger?" She said motioning towards Molly and Arthur who looked at her with shock.

    "Lily I said know isn't the best time," Teddy got down to eye level with her, " Can you tell Victoire James's time-turner brought us back to 1995."

    "Wait you know James?" Sirius said looking hopeful.

    Teddy shook his head, "Sorry, different James."

    Sirius looked disappointed. He knew it was a long shot and got his hopes up for nothing. "If it isn't James Potter than who is it?"

    "Somebody called me?" said James walking out from behind the closed doors.

    "Harry what are you doing awake? You should be upstairs with Ron and Hermione." Molly said still a little confused at their current situation.

    "Sorry to burst your bubbles grandma but I'm not Harry. Though I do believe I am much better looking than him." Molly nearly fainted.

    This boy looked exactly like Harry but there was not a single scenario going on in her head that said this boy was no one other than Harry. Unless... Molly pointed her wand at James, "Death eaters I know it! I bet it's polyjuice potion."