Didn't last longer then a minute: Luke and Beth

Tonight was the night, Luke and I have been planning this for weeks, tonight we are having sex. It was our first time, ever, some people said we were to young since we were only 15. We love eachother and wanna show it, this is the only way with out doing something stupid like getting married. We were both prepared, we bought condoms, I took birth control and we were going to use my older sister's flat. She was leaving for the weekend, she left the key to me so I could feed her cat. I set everything up with my family, telling them that I was going to the movies with my friend Josephina, Josephina told her family she would be at the movies with her best friend Calum. Our parents won't ask any questions, now all I have to do is wait for Luke to get here.

 About an hour after I got to my sister's flat there was a knock at the door, getting up from the couch I answered the door to Luke. He looked so nervous that he tripped on air while walking through the door. I was gonna offer him a drink or something before I saw the bulge in the front of his basketball shorts. "So uh I guess you're happy to see me?" He blushed and nodded before pulling me close to him and kissing me, his burst of confidence took me by surprise. He walked me backwards to my sister's room while stripping me of my clothes, he pushed me on the bed and started stripping off his clothes.

 We crawled under the blankets, he kneeled between my legs and rolled on a condom, rubbing a small amout of lube on his length he lined himself up with my entrance. He slid in slowly, stopping each time I whimpered in pain, once he was all the way in he held still. I took deep breaths trying to ease the pain by relaxing, once it was dull enough I told him to move. He pulled out slowly then pushed back in, groaning deep in his throat as he bottomed out. I gripped his arms tight in my hands, digging my nails in his skin as I gritted my teeth through the pain I felt. "M-maybe it will be eaiser if you move faster?" He nodded squeezing his eyes shut as he started thrusting faster, I gasped as a sudden wave of pleasure hit me making me arch my back and tense up. Luke started thrusting faster and sloppier, breathing hard as he gripped the headboard tight in his fist. "Fuck fuck fuck ahh fuck!" He whimpered out words as I felt heat rush through my center, making me cry out in pleasure.

 Luke roIled off me breathing hard and trying to calm down enough to speak, I laid there breathing hard with a sore throat from screaming. "Are you ok? Does anything hurt, did you uh did you, you know?" I smiled and nodded at him. "I did and no I'm not hurt I'm floating on cloud nine." He smiled and kissed me on the lips while wrapping his arms around me, I snuggled into his embrace and let sleep over take me.

VOTE GOAL:4

COMMENT GOAL:3