Commitment

It was now February 16th, the day of Daisy's funeral, miss Parsons asked me, Tamanna, kim, Lia to give a speech, but I don't think I can do it I said to myself, Daisy meant the world to me and it's the same for them, but we had to for Daisy it's what she would of wanted. We were all dressed so formal then it hit me Daisy is gone, I couldn't bare the fact that she can't celebrate with us anymore. The guests were arriving and I see from a distance that Hannah's here, but that makes no sense we all thought the same, Hannah never even met Daisy, so many questions, and then Mia and Molly came bursting through the door with tears the ceremony hadn't even started and Mia was already crying, Tamanna never liked Mia, she thought she was too shady and suspicious but she was Daisy's best friend so she had to like her, Molly was always quiet round us I don't why but she was. Mia then asked miss Parsons if she could give a speech but miss Parsons said that we already had a speech prepared so Mia comes over to us with rage and then before you know it they're off again (Tamanna and Mia), then miss Parsons comes over to tell us to have some respect honestly I agree with her this is Daisy's funeral not a rap battle so obviously I gave them a lecture. It was finally time for the speech's, Tamanna went first "Daisy was my best friend, yes we had our differences but that didn't mean I didn't love her, Daisy didn't deserve this, no one deserves this, I love you Daisy", then Lia " Daisy was everything to me, my best friend, my therapist, my world (tears up, then breaks down), I'm so sorry, then it was Kim "all I can say is we're all here for you, then me, here we go I said to myself, I walk up the steps and I prepare my speech and there you see through the door way, Daisy's dad, miss Parsons faint. We all rush to confront mr Parsons In furry, he apologises for being late and for not contacting her at all so I say "who do you think you are showing at Daisy's funeral, the bin man across the road has a better relationship with her than you so I suggest you fuck off before I open a can of whoopass on you", he had no commitment.