Gross Off

Regina was at the main lodge eating her omelet as Ben came in holding his coffee. "Morning Gigi." said Ben. "Morning. What's going on in that big brain of yours?" said Regina. "Nothing much but everyone wants to see you play." said Ben. "After the challenge. Or whatever Chris wants me to do besides cleaning the barfest." Said Regina once Bens phone went off. "It's nana." Said Ben hitting the FaceTime button. "Hello, Nana." Said Ben. "Hello dearie. How you been?" Said Nana. "Good just hanging with Regina and her pets." Said Ben showing Regina giving The dogs their food in the back. "Oh Loki has a lovely family. And congratulations on the adoption." Said Nana. "Thank you, nana." Said Regina as Demon growled at Smokey getting near his food. "Demon stop it." She says picking him up. "He's got that from Loki when he was a pup." Said Nana. "Well the pups are wolves with a bit of husky after Angel bit Elliot in the dick." Said Regina. "Cause that boy is bloody sick in the head. He doesn't deserve to have one." Said Nana as Regina and tried hold in their laughter. "Aye, baby girl. We got cooking to do." Said Cheif walking in. "Ok dad. Nice to see you nana and tell granddad I said hi." Said Regina then shoved Ben out the door to the kitchen.

"Was that her new dad?" Said Nana. "Yeah, he used to be a drill sergeant in the military and made Regina the badass chick we all know and love." Said Ben. "God blessed her with a good man. Why can't you be like Regina you stupid boy?" Said nana seeing Elliot coming. "Because I don't want to serve a country that sees me as a wanker. You stupid bitch." Said Elliot going to open the door until a knife was thrown through the frame where his head should be. "Oh my gosh. Regina, you almost aimed at his skull." Said Ben opening he door. "Then he better learn not to call her a bitch. Next time I won't miss." Said Regina holding another knife. "Sorry nana and not because I'm scared of Regina." Said Elliot still scared and ran back to the boat. "I think I made him dump his pants." Said Regina shrugging it off and a pulled the knife out of the door frame. Ben laughed a little as Angel was trying to nibble on his shoes. "Angie, you little trouble maker. Come on. I got magazines for you to chew." Said Ben picking up the puppy. "Shes very lovely. Someone would definitely adore her like the princess she is." Said Nana. "We'll find them a home if Regina wants to. Bye nana." Said Ben ending the conversation.

"So are you staying for the challenge?" said Regina putting the jellyfish on the pizza. "Yeah and tonight the boys and i are exploring the caves on this island that Chris claims to be haunted." said Ben. "You want me to join?" said Regina. "Why not? It'll be fine." said Ben. "Fine. But if It's a prank your ass is mine." Said Regina. "Can't we just get to this disgusting challenge over with? My subscribers want me to do a live stream of this." Said Ben. "Let get the boys and and change for the barf excorism." Said Regina going to her room. She on a pair of old jeans, an oversized Slipknot hoodie with a gas mask. Walking to the boat seeing Tristan and Carl playing Friday the 13th. "Want to see people eat digusting food or continue killing the players." Said Regina. "Why not. This is going to be fun." Said Carl pausing the game. The three boys went to the mess hall seeing everyone heading out as Bridgette and Heather were talking. "Leave her alone. You wicked bitch of the South." Said Regina. "Gigi stop swearing. We're live for bloody sakes." Said Ben holding his phone. "Oh please I heard worse as a kid." Said Duncan walking to Regina. "Yeah it be worse than showing Elliot's web history or porn magazines." Said Regina. "Can I see them?" Said Duncan earning a slap to the side of the head. He turned to see Regina walking to the girls cabin and ran by her to slap her hard on the butt. "Babe!" Said Regina looking at him as he came back. "You marked me so I returned the favor." Said Duncan pulling her to a kiss.

After about a half hour Regina pulled out the other plates for the campers and saw Angie chewing on a magazine. "Tristan what is Angel chewing on?" Said Regina. Tristan came in the kitchen pick up Angel as Regina took the magazine out her mouth. "What is Playboy magazine doing in your mouth?" Said Tristan. "Elliot you sick fuck." Said Regina walking out of the kitchen. "What n- why are you holding my porn?!" Said ellEll. "Angel had this in her mouth. I know you have something to do with it." Said Regina then saw Ben holding in a laugh. "Actually I had her in your room and destroyed everything porn related. Sorry Bro." Said Ben. "Ben! Come here!" Said Elliot chasing after him. Regina and Tristan sat on the counter as Carl stood next to Chris explaining the challenge and the prize like usual. She then took off revealing the bull's sack sausage and went to the kitchen pulling out a garage bag in time for Ben and Elliot to come back. They stood beside Chef as Carl gave Elliot the extra meatballs that Regina saved. "How's the Bull Cojone?" Said Regina. "Good why?" Said Elliot as Tristan and guys tried not to puke or laugh. "What have you done?" Said Elliot eating another sausage. "Nothing just what does Cojone mean?" Said Ben looking at Chef. "I'm googling this." Said Elliot pulling out his phone. Tristan took the bag and puked his guts out. Elliot read through the meaning of it and Puked into the garage bag making the quad laugh. "Whos bloody sick idea was it?" said Elliot. "Carl run." said Ben as Carl did as Elliott went after him. "Lets get on with watching these guys do the gross competition yeesh." said Chris.