Helping and Beating

Over the past few days since Regina prank during the challenge of being in an actual horror movie. Chris told everyone that their packages came and they have two hours to take their time to thank their families. Regina was in mess hall video chatting on her laptop. "What has everyone been up to while I was gone?" Said Regina. "Leah got adopted two weeks ago and we sent your package to the island. By the way nice prank on Heather it made my day when Leah left." Said Aaron. "Well she deserve for being a bitch towards me and my friends but there's more coming. Anyways I better get going I promised daddy chief that I him set up the keys. Bye Aaron." Said Regina shouting the screen off and put her laptop away.

She got up and entered the kitchen to see chief cooking something. "Hey daddy chief where the keys?" Said Regina. "Bottom cabinet but you got to wait for now. Your package at the girls cabin." Said chief tossing a Venom drink to Regina. "Thanks daddy chief. See ya in a bit." Said Regina walking outside and to he cabins.  She heard loud barking inside and saw Heather trying to take her mail. "You got a five second head start before Loki tears you up." Said Regina. Heather run out and didn't bother to look back. "Thanks Loki." Said Regina petting him on the head. She sat down pulling out a pocket knife cutting the tape and open the lid.

"I just saw heather up on the tree. What did she do now?" Said Lashawna. "I don't know Loki?" Said Regina looking at him. Loki pointed to the Bon fire and to the docks of shame. "Figures that she tried to do that. Thanks for saving my stuff Loki." Said Regina pulling out a small box. She opened it to see a T-shirt, set of key chains, bag of dog treats, and few movies. "Thank you Aaron and Leah." She said pulling out treat a tossed it to Loki. "Looks like you got another box and orange envelope." Said Lashawna. Regina pulled out the orange envelope and pulled the papers out half way. "Oh man Chris is in for a surprise. Coco can you watch my stuff I need show this to chief." Said Regina walking towards the mess hall.

She walked inside to see Chris who was wearing a pirate outfit talking chief. Standing behind Chris, Regina slowly raised the envelope over Chris' right shoulder so chief could see it. "Is that the papers?" Said chief. "Yep." Said Regina handing it to him and placed her elbow on Chris shoulder. Chief skimmed through the letters and smiled. "Chris I would like you to meet my new daughter." Said chief giving Regina high five. "What no fucking way. Let me see." Said Chris snatch the papers. Looking at them then put a hand on his head. "Congrats chief and Regina. I call my boss if you can get a job here." Said Chris then pulled out his flip phone and left.

*time skip*

After Regina and Duncan go their keys they hung out talking about their life back home. "So your the only teen in the foster care. They go to you help on school and their own problems." Said Duncan. "Yeah basically but only if they want food from me since Ms. Vech's food taste like dog shit." Said Regina then saw Loki walking over with a box in his mouth. "Oh yeah my horror block package." She said taking the box from Loki. "Is it that website or whatever that has awesome stuff related to horror and nerd things." Said Duncan. "Yeah." Said Regina opening the lid.

Just she was about to pull he stuff out she saw Gwen running inside crying. "Watch my shit for me." Said Regina getting up. "And what do I get in return sweetheart?" Said Duncan then felt Regina peck his cheek and ran. She walked inside to see Gwen crying in her pillow. "Gwen what's up?"said Regina sitting down next to her. Then Lashawna came in and saw the girls. "I got a letter from Trent to meet at the docks and when I got there I saw him kissing Heather." Said Gwen. Regina quickly go up and was about run out but Lashawna grabbed her. "I'm gonna get her."Growled Regina.

"Duncan get your ass over and help calm Regina down." Said Lashawna. Duncan put his key in his back pocket and picked Regina up then sat back down. "Lt me go I wanna teach that bitch a lesson." Said Regina trying get off Duncan's lap. "No you gotta calm down first." Said Duncan. "Calm down my a-mph!" She felt lips slam onto hers. Regina slowly kissed back and pulled away. "Now care to explain to me what the fuck was going on?" Said Duncan. "Heather kissed Trent in front of Gwen. She fucked with the wrong girl. I got a plan to get what we want." Said Regina. Duncan raised an eyebrow while Lashawna and Gwen smiled.

After Lashawna and Duncan told everyone about Trent and Heather. Regina drove to the other side of the island on chief's Jeep she stopped at a large mansion and rang the doorbell. The door opened to reveal Chris and can see Chief watching football on the flat screen TV. "Can I help you?" Said Chris. "Yeah I need a wrestling ring with a large chain link fence around it and a lock." Said Regina. "What for?" Said Chris. "Heather is going be the reason Trent is about to be voted off to the dock of shame so i want to beat the shit out of Heather which could earn you more viewers and suckers to be on the show." Said Regina.

"Chief get the cameras and meet me at opened area. I'm going get my crew to build the ring." Said Chris. "Okay your good. It'll be after the votes are in tonight. Oh yeah my boss said you can be with us if you get voted off or whatever as Chief's assistant and mine."said Chris. "Thanks Chris anyways I gotta get going. See ya Chris. Bye dad." Said Regina walking towards the Jeep and drove back. "So chief how good is Regina?" Said Chris closing the door. He walked back to the leather couch while chief installed a video camera. Chris leaned over and watched Regina tackle Ezekiel to the ground punching him in the face,"That leave a slight scar." said Chris flinching a little. He then saw her kneeing him in the gut until Duncan and DJ got the two to breakup before she sent a hard kick to his jaw. "This show is going to be a hit. Thank you Regina." Said Chris.