All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)

Start from the beginning

Missi: YOU HAVE A FUCKING EX??????? ( Whacks Duke with the staff) Why should I even bother helping you out? ( Whacks and kicks him)

Duke: OWWWWW!!!!! Yes Yes I know that your very pissed at me but hear me out at this!!!!! If you help me get rid of her once and for all you can torment me anytime or be evil as long as you like or kill me many times please. ( Covers his hands on his hat)

Missi: Hhhmmm~ I can do anything I want if I help you out tonight?

Duke: Yes anything please.....

Missi: ( Groans) FINE! ( Shakes his hand for the agreement and Duke simply hugs her and Missi uses her staff kicking him in the balls)

( Duke and Missi turn into there shadow forms going to basically kill Duke's ex as Y/N slowly opens the door walking in the main hall of the castle)

Y/N: DUKE!!!!!, DUKE WHERE ARE YOU? IT'S ME Y/N THE GIRL THAT YOU TRIED TO RAPE OR HAD SEX WITH? I'M BACK AND I'M HERE TO GET WHAT I WANT!

( Y/N takes out her cross and the stake and walking in the very dark hall of the castle until she heard voices and something flying all over as Y/N looks around and sees 2 shadows red eyes staring at her completely)

Y/N: What....t.t...the...2..?

( Duke starts to sing)

Duke: Three heavy stones will keep it from floating, weigh it down to the bottom, food for the fishes, and I know that it won't be discovered cause I will be careful, so very careful!

( Y/N stood there shocked as Duke was up high at the balcony and near was another girl that look liked Y/N's age but something wasn't right. She hade white skin, long pointy ears, fangs, and red eyes. She was a vampire and her name was Missi. Duke continues to sing as Y/N was backing away with the wooden stake and cross holding on her hands still in her bride dress)

Duke: What if it doesn't rain for days and the river is reduced to it's muddy bed? With corpse exposed I would work in haste and I might burry bones in a shallow grave~

( Duke comes tords Y/N pointing his finger up at her chin and Missi comes snatches the cross out of Y/N's hand and uses the staff and mashes it into pits of peaces and Duke takes the wooden stake behind her back and sets it on fire as Y/N watching the flames buring the wood inside. Y/N horrified that she has nothing left to defend herself she runs tords the door but Duke and Missi turn into shadow and takes Y/N outside in the cementary and Missi throws Y/N into the mud malong her dress all filthy and runined. Duke continues to sing his song.)

Duke: And the rain comes and moves rocks and the stones washes away all the dirt and the mudflows bones are exposed and you know how that goes! I wait for the day when I'll finally defile the bodies of my ex lover's lovers. I'll pile high to the sky the bodies of my ex lover's lovers Die~ die~ die~ die~ die~ die~die~ die~ die~ die~ die~ die~ die~ Watch them die~ ( x2)

( Y/N sees Duke standing on the grave and sees Missi waving the staff and the corpse of the graves were rises up and all of them were girls coming around me and I kept screaming and trying to get out of the mud as Duke was playing his guitar and a Missi transform her staff into a violin and she was kicking the heads off the corpses of all the girls that Duke had messed up with or fucked with. Duke kept saying die and die all over again was hurting my ears and Missi was kicking, stabbing and pushes all the girls back from there graves but there bones all over the place. I seen in my very own eyes of how many girls where there then Duke grabs my arm and Missi playing the violin as she walks and jumps and so many graves and the heads of the corpses. Duke was dancing with me but how could that be if I almost made him fry to a crisp? I didn't like dancing also my dress was very lose that my breasts were popping out and it was pleasing Duke I didn't want that I'm trying to escape I'm not letting this happen again. Duke continues to sing while dancing with his ex)

Duke: I saw you with him. You looked happy. All of that can change I am so lonely and I have lots of time to send you straight to the devil! I'm taking my time to plan your desires.

( Y/N stood wide shock while dancing with Duke as he tells her in his song he sings that he knows about the guy she was being with and happy and Duke waits for her desires by her meeting the devil in hell as Y/N frightening and she pushed Duke away running out of the cementary and back into the castle. Covered in blood and mud and her dress torn and her body half exposed. The door opens Duke comes as Y/N backs away and Missi grabs her and throws her to Duke and giving Y/N a slap on her face and falls on the ground helpless as Duke walks in front of her holding a knife between his fingers licking the blade from his tongue and sings more)

Duke: What if I were to cut you up and mail each part to a different town? It take most brilliant private eye the rest of his life just to put you together. A piece in each mail box all over the planet from Moscow to Tokyo to Guadalajar~)

( Y/N looks wide shocked and sees the guy she fell in love all over the floor his body part cut into pieces and blood in Duke's hands by the guy loved and I screamed and cried so hard and some of his body parts were missing. I seen Missi eating half of his liver and part of his ribs and I stood shocked and crying more a lot. I simply back away but Duke grabbed my hand in a tight grip all bloody grip and he uses his knife and stab my stomach he kept doing it again and again and again. Duke rip open some parts of Y/N guts out and Y/N couldn't speak anything as her mouth all covered in blood her eyes red from all the tears she had and she closes her and she goes near Duke grabbing his chest hard and she kisses him goodbye and Duke kisses her back with a nasty grin on his face and her bloods all over his fingers, lips, and and his mouth and Missi love enjoying the rest of Duke's ex body parts. Duke sings for the last time)

Duke: I wait for the day when I'll finally defile the bodies of my ex lover's lovers. I'll pile high to the sky the bodies of my ex lover's lovers. I wait for the day when I'll finally destroy the ladies of my ex lover's lovers. I'll pile high to the sky the bodies of my ex lover's lovers. Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Die~ Watch them die~ ( X2)

( Duke chops the head of Y/N and tosses to Missi and makes a jack o lattern and puts some candy and blood inside of Y/N head. Duke dances with his ex headless and then puts dead roses in her hand and kicks her into a random grave and Missi comes by pouring gas in the grave and set it on fire by her staff and watch Y/N burned headless. Duke and Missi kissed each other and watching the fire and sit on the grave watching the stars.

The End~

Hello Hello My Darlings it's me Blurry Face again finally finished with this story wow a lot of blood and gore also very screwed up plot twist. poor Y/N how died a very very gruesome death. Hey Duke and Missi don't mind at all duh because there vampires and both evil. Also special Thanks to Minouchechipie for this request for me to write this story like this I simply enjoy taking requests. Ex Lover's Lovers song belongs to Voltaire I love his music. Duke and Missi belong to Daria Cohen and this is the longest chapter I ever done. Hope you guys enjoy❤