Unexpected Visitor

(Not my pic. Not my characters. I don't own JSRF. Hope you like it.)

(3rd pov)

You were in the little flat you called your home. It only had three rooms, but it was enough. People had to go threw you bedroom to get to the bathroom. Living room and kitchen were the same room. It wasn't that bad. It was your litte cave~.

Your outfit:

You were sitting on your laptop, at a desk in the edge of the room, coding

You were sitting on your laptop, at a desk in the edge of the room, coding. That's pretty much your job. Programming video games. Or at least part of them. Your job was to make the fighting system for a fanmade game. You've been sitting there for hours now. You also had the tv on, so you could at least listen to some stuff.

You were still trying to focus on working. But it didn't work. Not because of the tv. Because of what happend a few days before, when that rudie almost kidnapped you. You could't stop thinking about Beat, something about him was bugging you. In a good way. You wished to skate around tokyo-to too, but the police was making it impossible. You took a look at your inline-skates hanging in your wall. You really missed skating.

Trying to focus, you started coding again. Until the tv inturrupted you. ,,Breaking news! The police is chasing two rudies. They sprayed a graffiti of a giant dog on the town hall!" That kinda catched your attention. So you decided to watch a little bit tv. It was time for a break anyways. Turning up the volume, you sat down on your couch.

They were filming the rudies with a helicopter. One of them had a reeeaaally big blue hat. It sure looked silly, but thats his fashion choise. You mouth fell wide open when you realized who the other one was. It was Beat. They were pushing people out of they're way, jumping over cars and trying everything to escape. After the while they were going different ways. The helicopter lost the one with the hat, and instead it followed Beat.

He could get rid of the helicopter for a a few seconds, which didn't help because the street he choose was a dead end. You knew that because it was your street.

(Your pov)

What should I do? If I do nothing, he will get
caught. I don't wan't that. So I did something I'm probably gonna regret. I wen't out of my flat, down the stairs and to the front door. As soon as I wen't outside, he skatet past me. ,,Beat! Over here!", I screamed. He turned around and looked at me suprised, before skating to me. ,,Hey there beautiful, missed me?"

,,Yeah yeah, now get inside before the police arrives." I pushed him inside. ,,Is this your house?", he asked. ,,No. My flat is in the house. Be quiet please." I lead him up the stairs to my flat. ,,Is that all? Where's the rest of it?" How dare he? ,,Oh I'm sorry that I could get anything better for the money I earn with my job!" I didn't mean to yell at him, but he can't just say something like that.

,,Woah, calm down. It was just a joke." Of course. Could't he think of any better excuse? ,,Anyways, welcome to my home. I was about to make food." He just stood there grinning. ,,Talking and food? Are you inviting me on a date?" Defently not. That's what I wanted to say, but only came out as a stutter. That idiot has the nerve to smirk!

,,Ramen will be done in twenty minutes.", I said while storming in the kitchen, which was the living room so... I actually only went to the other side of the room. I started heating up water and got the ramen noodles. Beat sat, no laid down on the couch and watched tv.

(Beat's pov)

I can't belive that I'm actually at her home. Sure it was small, but cuddly. She had nice furniture. Like a little Totoro  figure on shelf. Next to it a little Pikachu. I noticed some inline-skates hanging on the wall.
,,You skate?", I asked while turning around.
,,Yeah, I used to skate a lot. But the police ruined it." She sure has quite the temper. But that's not a bad thing.

I kept looking at her. I could't do anything else than staring. She's got beautiful (E/C) eyes, (H/L) (H/C) hair. Perfect lips. Her body also looks really nice. (Wink wink)
Great curves. (Beat is quite a pervert)
I just could't stop staring at her. Like I already mentioned before, she's breathtaking. I kept daydreaming for a while.

,,Beat?"

,,Woah!", I almost fell of the couch. ,,W-what?" Did I just stuttered?
,,Uhm... the ramen is ready.", she said, while carrying two bowls of ramen to the couch. She gave me a one. ,,Thank you." She sat next to me and started eating her food.
There is no other word to describe her than one:

Amazing.

,,So, are you good at skating?", there was awkward silence, I had to say something.
,,Yeah, I'm almost as good as you! I really miss it." I felt bad for her. I could't imagine my life without skating. Without thinking I blurted out: ,,Would you like to skate again?" She looked at me suprised. ,,You mean, as a rudie?" ,,Yeah."

(3rd pov)

You could't really belive what you were hearing. He wanted you to become a GG?
,,Your good at skating, right? You would make a great GG.", he said. ,,Yeah I am good at skating, but not good enough. I can't even do most of the tricks you do." Beat just smiled. It wasn't one of his sassy grins, it was a gentle smile. You didn't even noticed how close he was. He was right next to you, his arm around you. But you didn't move away.

,,That's not a problem. I could teach you."
You kept talking with him for another hour, while you two got closer with every five minutes. You were almost sitting on his lap.
He was still trying to convince you to join his gang. After said hour, you gave in.
,,Alright, I'll think about it.", you finally said.
,,Great! Wait a second...", he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down an address, before handing the paper to you.

,,What is this?", you asked. ,,It's the address of the GG's hideout. Come there if you decide to join us." Beat stood up and went to the front door. ,,Where are you going?"
,,To the hideout of course. It's getting late, and I wonder if corn escaped the police."

Corn? Oh right. There was another guy fleeing with Beat. You saw him on the news.

,,Alright, see you around then." You said as you stood up and went to the door to say goodbye. But Beat did something you didn't
expected, even if you should have. He he kissed you right next to your lips.
,,Goodbye beautiful~" With that, he went down the stairs, out the door and skated away.

You closed the door and went back to your computer. Your break has been long enough, time to go back to work. As you tried to focus on coding again, you realized something. The last time you met Beat, he kissed you on the cheek to say good bye. This time he kissed you really close to your lips, means he got closer to your lips every time you said good bye.

Will he kiss you on the lips next time?!

(Why hello there, what do think so far? Leave a comment and a like/star/whatever.
I'm really happy that People actually read this. If my german autocorrect made anything weard, just tell me, I did my best.)