Fluff - Welcome home Andy

Jack Pov:

Today was a big day, Andy is finally coming home after a few days in Mexico. The boys decided to mess with him and Rye literally forced me to do this or I wouldn't get cuddled the next time Andy's away. I pouted the whole day but I did it for my cuddles, so when we heard the knocking, I let myself fall into his bed and I cuddled with the big Santa. A thing that I didn't want to happen was that I fell asleep before I saw my beautiful, amazing, perfect, blonde, blue-eyed, best with vocals boyfriend.

Timelapse of five minutes ( just imagine Andy singing it)

"What the heck!!!!" I woke up and sat straight up on the bed with Santa in my arms. "What's going on?", I asked with my morning voice even though I slept only a few minutes. "Oh, I'm sooo so sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you up but have you done to my room?" I started to tear up. "Sorry Andy, I promised I didn't want to do this. Rye forced me to and he was a really big meanie. He told if I wouldn't participate, he wouldn't cuddle me the next time you're away." Andy ran as good as possible to me and cuddled me. "Don't be sorry, it's okay. you know, it's kinda nice to have some trees here, so the boys have to get through the forbidden forest to ask us for a favour." We both smiled and Andy got rid of all my tears. "I love you Jacky. How about we get revenge on Rye?" "I love you too Fovvs and I'd love to do this."

We then had a lovely breakfast outside with the whole family and afterwards, we decided that it was time for revenge. Andy and I told the boys that we just get our phones real quick. Instead, we went into the house and locked almost every door. Everything was ready. We sent everyone a message to get in the house except Rye. Everyone came running inside and we closed the last door, so Rye couldn't get in the house. 

We didn't let him freeze outside, so after almost an hour, we let him in. "Guys why did you do that, I almost died because it's so cold outside." Andy went forward and looked Rye in the eyes. "You blackmailed my boyfriend, so this was a kind revenge of what you did to my Jacky." Rye came to me, hugged me and apologized. Everything ends well in the Roadtrip house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this is so short, but I run out of ideas and I have a lot on my mind. This here gives me the opportunity to write about my depressed, sad and angry feelings. Hope you have a good day and don't forget to request one-shots.