Chapter 17

Hi

Recap: SuVaan found Paakhi.

It was the next morning. Chakoriya was in the backyard of the kingdom. She was hiding from Surya, as the king has ordered it.

Chakoriya was sneaking out of her window, her love does daily training with the sword, but he isn't there. She pouts, she woke up early the morning just to hide and see him, but he hasn't come yet. She felt bad and rested her head on wall.

Vivaan was nervous, he was biting on his nails, the sweat on his brow was flowing. The face expression, was terrifying. Chakoriya's breath fasten, she didn't understand it and rushed to him.

"My hero, where is my love and why are you so tensed? Tell me!"

Vivaan saw her, he frighten. The King and Queen forbid him to tell her anything. He shook his head and turns away, rushing inside the palace.

Chakoriya stubborn as she is, follows him in anger.

"I want to know!"

She sees everyone looking dull and pall, they couldn't meet the gaze of her. Chakoriya run to the Queen, she bend down on her knees.

"Queen where is he? I need to know!"

Somewhere else in a dark coldly cottage a man was locked in a cage. He woke up, shaking his pounding his head. Where the hell I am? Who has done this?

Surya stood up slowly, he was trying to find an escape door. He was taking slow breaths, trying to reconstruct the yesterday incidents.

I was riding back on my horse, after giving Pakhi to her mother. It was night and the forest... there was a noise...?

He shook his head. Damn it. If I get to know, who is behind this, I will kill him.

Chakor was crying. "Where is my love?" . She was shouting, her anger had no limit.

She rushes to the king. "King where is he, please tell me!" She shook the king in front of everyone, but no reaction. She saw the sword of the king.

Her gaze was fixed on it, she took the sword from the sheath and with one move the blade was under the chin of the Prince Gumaan. "Where is he?"

All looked at her

All looked at her. The fire in her eyes were clearly visible. She won't leave him, without having the answer. "Tell me or I will cut your head down your neck!"

Gumaan glares at her in anger. "How dare you! You are just a mistress. The king might not have the guts to punish you for your misbehaviour, but I do!"

He took his sword and was ready for the sword fought.

Chakoriya wasn't scared, she placed the sword in front of herself in a protective way. "You will die, if something happens to my Love!"

Gumaan laughs sarcastically. "You made your mistake to raise the sword on me, a heir of the Kingdom!"

Chakoriya huffs. "You are not even in the top five. After the king their are more on the ranking which doesn't include you!"

Gumaan widen his eyes. "What the hell!" He starts to attack her.

Surya was looking here and there, he was crawling on the ground to find something sharpe to open the cage.

Surya hears a noise. Someone is coming. Better I pretend to be unconscious, it might help me to get to know more about the one, who is behind this attack.

The rebels come in. "We have the Prince Surya, if we will kill him, then we will get paid a huge amount" they were talking about the reward, for his kill. Surya just shook his head. Are they really thinking to kill me is an easy game? They should try it, they will pay with their life's.

The sound of the clashing swords were to hear. "Princess please don't!"

Chakoriya didn't heard to anyone. "I want my love!" She kept fighting with Gumaan, who has underestimated her. As she was perfectly fighting and handling the sword.

The King smiles. I might be not able to fight, but I have clearly ordered the guards to stay out of it, I want my son!

Surya was waiting till the locker got open. A smirk on his face, he was pretending to lie on the ground unconscious. A man come, he checked on Surya. "I need help, he is still unconscious!"

"What a weak Prince, how would he handle a kingdom later?"

They come in and lifts him up. Surya put on his weight. He was carried out of the hideout. He slowly opens his eyes to adjust with the light. He moves his eyeballs to count the men's. There six and I'm alone...

"Surya Bhaiya!!!!"

The kids of the village were playing around the forest. They have found his horse and come following it.

Surya smiles. He straightened himself and pushes the men's away. He had seen the swords from them, but he didn't mind it. He had his two hands and legs. Surya got the hold on one of the swords. "Kids, leave from here!"

The kids shook their heads. They had come with the villagers, who didn't had real weapons, but still they come to help their loved prince.

Surya was fighting with the rebels. He hold one alive. "Who did this? Who had ordered you to kill me?"

He was speaking, Surya captured him. "Fine let's see how long you will remain quiet, when I will torture you in the kingdom!"

Surya sat back on his horse. "Babu!"

Babu come to him. "Haan!"

He forwarded his hand. "Babu you will come with me! Pakhi, will stay with her parents and you with me in the kingdom!"

Babu hesitates, but he took his hand. Surya lifts him in just one lift, and made him sit in front of him. They were riding to the castle.

Babu looked at him. "You have a plan?" Surya nods. "Yes, will you help me?" Babu nods.

They reached the kingdom, just to witness how the Princess Chakoriya was making the life difficult for Prince Gumaan. Is that the Kings sword. I wasn't allowed to fight with it.

They heard the sound of the horse. Chakoriya turns. "Surya my love!". She rushed to him.

Surya jumped down the horse and took her in his embrace. "I'm fine there is no need to be worried!" He pulls the rebel down. "Guards, take him in!"

Babu jumped down too. "Prince Surya!" He scares and hides behind Surya. "Nothing will happen to you!"

Babu nods.

Chakoriya didn't leaves him, she kept holding him tightly. "Don't leave me again!" Surya kisses her forehead. "No, I won't!"

___
Please comment and vote