Chapter 12

Hi

Recap: Vivaan and Chakoriya bonding. Surya will accept her as his princess. Gumaan's plan failed.

Price Surya hold his princess hand. "Come!". He pulls her and she smiles. He went to the palace with her. The Queen was standing there in front of them. "My Queen!". Chakoriya releases herself from her Prince and hugs the Queen. "My Queen, the Prince is accepting me!". The Queen smiles. "Maids please carry the bought things to the Prince Surya's chamber! He will tell you where to place them!". The Queen looks at them with a bright smile.

Prince Surya come and hold her hand from the back and pulls her close. "I said come with me!". She nods with a blush and follows him. Both were in his chamber. "Prince these are clothes for the Princess where should we place them?".

Prince Gumaan was fuming in anger. How dare he accepting her as his princess, he can't do this. She is and will be his mistress only that was the judgment of the council he can't go against them!.

Prince Vivaan was happy. "She is really an Angel she saved me today. My lucky angel!". He rushes to his mother and hugs her tight. "Haan very lucky angel, she found us!". Vivaan nods. "Haan!".

Seeing Vivaan happy made Gumaan angrier. I won't let it happen. She will be called as his mistress and I will show her, her real state. He smirks devilish.

Prince Surya went into his room, he pushes on the wall and a hidden door opens to another chamber.

Princess Chakoriya was impressed and surprised seeing it. She had placed her hand in front of her mouth. "Haaw!".

The Prince kept the door open. "Here!". The maiden went into the hidden room. Even the princess was keen to know and wanted to see it. Prince Surya saw her gaze how impatiently she was looking at the door just to get a small glimpse of the room. "Come my Princess!". He forwarded his hand and she excitedly took it.
"This is your chamber!". He kisses her cheek.

The maiden looked away and left the room soon

The maiden looked away and left the room soon. Princess Chakoriya was like in a dream. "My Love! It's beautiful!". She was twirling in the room.

He pulls her close. "My Love? When did you started to call me 'My Love!' Where is my Prince?". He looks at her confused. She smiles and placed on hand of hers on his chest. "You said I'm the Queen of your heart, why can't I call you My Love?".