Chapter 5:The beginning of war.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"That's none of your concern," Klaus seductively said and stepped closer, his lips forming a mischievous smile that she didn't see coming. "But I think It's time for you to get inside before they get wake up and try to snack on you. I wouldn't be able to deny them that pleasure."

As expected, Caroline shot him daggering stares, cursing mentally before leaving and Klaus couldn't help but smile even more.

*******

Loud music, indistinct chatter, and aesthetic art was the highlight of the city Rebekah and his siblings choose to make their home.

Walking down, reminiscing her good old days, she entered a bar. The scent of vampires and humans was everywhere.

Some were dancing and some were feeding. It was quite the view she was used to seeing wherever she went and met her kind.

Rebekah picked up a vase placed on the cornered table, aimed, and threw it straight to the man who was playing the trumpet. The man stupified, fell, stopping the music.

Everyone gathered in the bar looked at Rebekah.

As she took forward another step, a rooky tried to attack her but she responded, shredding him into pieces. The killing was always a pleasure.

With a valiant entry of an original vampire, everyone was startled for a moment.

"Rebekah Mikealson!" Spoke a voice from the far corner.

Valentine, drinks in hand, was perched between women who were trying to seduce him to feed onto them. However, everything was quiet now. 

"An original vampire." He got up, leaving his girls behind. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to my city." 

Rebekah rolled her eyes. "Skip pleasure part! What's your business with the witches?"

"I keep them in control". He noted calmly. "Nothing more than that."

"Witches are born to do magic. Why would they give up practicing magic for vampires?"

"Like you said my business and I don't discuss it with outsiders." He said, clearly, his calm tone wavering.

Rebekah Chuckled. "Outsiders? Remind me it is we who built this town. " She took a deep breath."Very well. Let's just get over with this, shall we?"

Reflecting a smile, she grasped Valentine's throat in her grip, pinning him in the air like he was a toy.
She raised her other hand to drive it inside his heart but his fellow vampires attacked her.

She tumbled after being imbalanced and threw Valentine to the front like a rag doll. He landed on the bar counter, crashing glasses and accessories on his way.

The fight continued and by the end of it, half of the vampires were knocked out, leaving Rebekah's hand and jacket smeared in blood.

The bar fell back to silence once again as everybody took in the surrounding. A lot of people had backed out meanwhile humans walked away with desiring to not get killed.

Seconds later when Rebekah sensed another pair of vampires planning to attack her, she dismissed them with an eye roll and turned to Valentine who was watching everything after he was dumped on the counter.

"I'm done playing with your comrades." The blonde growled, swooshing ahead, and held his neck.

Her fist digs inside his chest.

Valentine choked. "Do it again and never find your precious Marcel."

His weak smile had turned into a full-fledged devilish grin. Hearing Marcel's name, she looked at him in desperation, losing the grip of his neck at the moment of her weakness.