Is it my dream or real

Start from the beginning

Abhi: they give me permission, I can't disobey them.. sorry...

Pragya: you.. idiot...

Abhi: yeah.. one minute, I forgot.. wear saree for the function... You will look goo..
What I mean to say is, it's a family function, if you wear any modern dresses, dadi will give lecture to you... It's your wish, I won't compel you..

Pragya: ok ok.. I will wear saree.. tell me, which colour is not at all favourite for Bulbul...

Abhi in mind: sometimes I feel that you are so childish...

Abhi: red colour... You will look.. what I meant to say is.. Bulbul hates red colour...

Pragya: then I will wear that.. (twisting her lips)

Abhi silently laughed as he told his favourite colour by befooling her... Pragya started to leave...

Abhi: one minute Pragya, I want to tell you something.. chudi and sarees suits you well.. Try to avoid modern... Sorry I just told what I had felt, your family will be so happy if you wear..

Pragya: just shut up.. I know what I am doing.. and for your kind info, you just know my family just for few days... Don't judge them.. they gave me enough freedom... I will dress what I like... I don't need your suggestion... You can go Now...

Abhi got upset..

Abhi: I am sorry.. ok.. I will go..

Pragya didn't know why but she felt bad seeing his upset face...

Pragya: Abhi... Come in the evening... We will go together.. I want to blacken the face of Bulbul...

Abhi got angered ,

Abhi: Pragya,she is my sister today is her engagement... Please don't make her sad there.. I want her to be happy .. I beg of you..

Pragya: I won't do anything wrong to hurt her... I just.. ok.. but please don't be like this...

Abhi:I couldn't understand

Pragya: you are behaving as if you ... What I mean is.. Don't be so polite.. to everyone.. be bold , I won't like people like you.. who's requesting, asking sorrys so much.. then that word, beg of you.. don't use these words...
I hate this kind of behaviour..

Abhi; excuse me... There is no need for me to behave as you like.. I will be polite, I will fight sometimes ... I don't need your suggestion(with a winking smile) I know what I am doing...

Pragya got embarrassed..

Pragya: do whatever you want.. I don't want my Name to get spoiled because of you, that's why I told you.. is your wish.. ok, bye...

Abhi: bye baby... (Hugged her)

Pragya got shocked,..she tries to push him, but stopped when he told her in her ear that her family is watching..

Abhi started his car waving hands at her.. with no way like a typical wife, she waved hands at him with a smile.. he wanted to freeze that moment... His Pragya with cute chudi... Waving hands at him with her cute smile... He left from there...

Evening came, All are getting ready in Pragya's mansion... Abhi didn't know what to wear... He then wore a black sherwani with red border... Looked stunning.. he came to Pragya's mansion there... He called her and she came out holding her saree in irritation... Abhi can't take off his eyes seeing her.. he got a smile without knowledge...