Chapter Twenty-Four: Strange Feelings

CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR: Strange Feelings

                I had no freaking idea what I was going to wear to the concert. Should I go dressy or casual or what? I know it probably didn’t matter, but in some way it did. I wanted Harry to be proud I was his girlfriend. Even if he already was.

                I finally decided on something simple. Something that was me, and that hopefully Harry would like. I picked a normal graphic white tee-shirt and a pair of red shorts paired with my Chucks. It felt like me.

                The car that was picking me up arrived just after I changed and excitement spread throughout my body. This was it!

                We arrived at the concert venue not more than twenty minutes later and there was a huge line that had completely engulfed the entrance. Girls were everywhere, and screaming at the top of their lungs one of the boys’ songs. It was “I Want”, one of my favorites.

                On the way there, I had received a text from Harry telling me that someone was going to escort me in, and that I could see him for only like five minutes before I had to go into the audience. Five minutes was good enough for me.

                Surly enough, one of the boys’ security guards came to the car and opened my door, grabbing my hand to lead me to the backstage door. Harry was there waiting for me.

                 My heart raced the moment I saw him standing there waiting for me in that familiar navy blue blazer. He stayed where he was as I approached him slowly, staring me up and down. A smile spread onto his face.

"Hello beautiful!" he started.

"Hi." I said slightly timidly.

He pulled me into his arms for a warm embrace as he kissed my cheek.

"I'm so happy you decided to come! I have a surprise for you, but first follow me?" his hand reached for mine and pulled me to a big door.

With one turn, it was open and it was dark. Harry flicked on the light switch, and the room was empty. When I gave Harry a funny look, he just smiled.

"What's going on, Harry?" I was way beyond lost.

Harry didn't say anything else. He leaned over to me and kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled closer to me as the kisses got smoother and more passionate. He backed us up until I felt the wall behind me. Next, he put his hands behind me just above my hips, sending chills up my spine.

I had an idea where this was going.

Harry's hands slowly moved up my stomach, taking my shirt with it. His hands went underneath my shirt and more chills were sent through my body. He never stopped kissing me.

Suddenly, the chills stopped and so did the kissing as Niall walked into the room.

He covered his eyes with his hands.

"Sorry...am I interrupting something?" Niall's accent was thick.

"Yes!" Harry said, obviously a bit ticked off. "What do you need?" He voice sounded slightly nicer.

"Paul said Hannah has to go now. They just started letting people in."

Harry looked over to me, and I could see the sadness in his eyes. It was obvious.

"It's okay, Harry!" I said as Harry looked back at Niall.

"Give us a minute?" Harry asked, and Niall walked out rather quickly.

"Have a great show!" I smiled, and said after Niall walked out.

He pulled me in for a hug and one more kiss, before he whispered in my ear, "we can finish this later." A smile spread onto my face.

I walked out the door and was escorted by another security guard to inside the venue.

The venue had looked so much bigger when it was empty. As the girls filed in, though, the space slowly disappeared, and it began to get crammed. I had to push my way through the crowds.

The guard took me over to an area right in front of the stage and told me that was my seat, and I had to stay. From where I was, I could see the stage perfectly since it was right in front of me. It looked quite large.

Once the concert had started, I was growing deaf while every girl in the whole venue screamed their head off. There were signs all over the place and marriage requests left and right. There were so many devoted fans that it was crazy! I didn’t even know they were that incredible.

The boys performed the best show ever, in my opinion, and everyone else there. They sang their hearts out on that stage, and it was a great show. They just looked like they were having a blast on stage…I could see it in their faces.

After the show, I was told Harry would meet me a few blocks away soon, and so I headed there. It was pitch black out and insanely busy for how late it must’ve been. It kind of made me slightly afraid. I took each step cautiously, and kept my head down. I didn’t want to draw attention to myself, especially in a foreign place.

After walking for about ten minutes, I noticed a shadow behind me that had been there for a while. I stopped for a second, and it stopped. I walked a bit further, and it walked.

Eventually, I started to walk a bit faster because I was only two minutes away from our meeting place. It turned into a jog.

I took one brave chance and looked behind me only to see a man in a hood behind me. I picked up my speed even more. Almost there!

I made it to our meeting place seconds later and found Harry there waiting for me. I breathed heavily and walked up to him.

“What’s wrong, love?” Harry looked concerned.

“Someone followed me here.” I threw myself into his arms and let out a bit of a cry. I had no idea why I was crying. It wasn’t that scary, it was just kind of freaky.

“Don’t worry, baby. You’re safe now. No one will hurt you.” He held me tight and rubbed my back slowly.

I let go and looked into his eyes. “Stay with me tonight?” I whispered. To be honest, I was still slightly scared. There was something about the feeling of being followed that completely freaked me out, even if it was nothing. I could just be crazy for all I know.

“Of course I will.” Harry wiped away some tears as more fell out.

What scared me even more was the fact that those footsteps sounded familiar, and the tiny glimpse I saw of the man’s face…I recognized.

                                TO BE CONTINUED…

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

              Hello readers :) I hopeyou are still enjoying the story even if it is kind of long! Ummm....so I'd like to thank you all so much for all the votes I've been getting and all the feedback! It's been incredible and I hope you all keep loving and commenting on the story. So, I'd like to ask all readers a question......you know how celebrities who are dating have a couple name....like Elounor or Brangelina......?? Well I've been trying to think of one for Hannah and Harry, but their names are just way too similiar! So if you have any ideas....LEAVE ALL IDEAS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW OR ON MY TWITTER PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks everyone! More to come soon!! xxx __Holly__