Chapter Eight: Moonlight

CHAPTER EIGHT: MOONLIGHT

    The next day was Saturday and I was feeling awful. My stomach was hurting like crazy to the point where eating wasn't possible. My head was pounding non-stop, like  a bass drum. Everything just hurt.
    Unfortunately,  I was supposed to meet Harry for a date at the amusement park, but I didn't see that going too well, so I told him to take the other boys. He was a bit disappointed, but when they all left together, it was all okay.
    So, my day was spent over the toilet puking my eyes out and popping pills like no other. It was bad.
    Around 8 pm, however, I felt so much better. The hurt in my stomach cleared away a bit and the head pains stopped. I was so amazed. And even better, I could eat. Nothing big, but I COULD EAT!
    When 9 pm rolled by, I was so happy. I didn't feel anything. No pain. No nothing! It was great. So, being the party animal I was, I decided to enjoy the no pain with some popcorn and a chick flick marathon.
    I got about an hour into The Titanic, when my doorbell rang. Pausing it, I moved over to the door, wrapping a blanket around my arms.
    I looked out the eye hole, but no one was there. I opened it anyway.
    All I saw was a single white rose and a small notecard. I picked them both up.
    'Follow the petals for a special surprise,' it read. Strange.
    I immediately looked at the ground and saw a small line of white petals. Re-wrapping my blanket around me, I followed them all the way to Didsbury Park...the park where Harry and I met. Coincidence? I think not.
    I walked a little further before I came upon a concrete path, lined with white candles. The petals were covering the walkway, and I heard light music in the background.
    It was then when I saw him.
    Harry was sitting in the grass, on a blue blanket. He had a white rose in his hand and a smile on his face, while leaning on his side. When he saw me come up, he sat up straight patting the ground next to him. An invitation?
    I walked over and sat down in his lap. He instantly wrapped his hands around me, pulling me close. I got butterflies. I unwrapped my blanket a bit and hung it over our shoulders.
    "Thought you went to the amusement park?" I snuggled into him.
    "I did, but I made the boys let me leave early."
    "Why would you do that, silly? You love rollercoasters." I wiped my eyes. I was too busy throwing up today to put any makeup on, so there was no problem.
    "I missed my girl." He kissed my cheek.
    "Harry, that's sweet and all, but you're always away on tour. I'm used to you being gone."
    "I know. But I left you when you were sick, and I feel horrible."
    "Don't. I'd rather you didn't see me throw up all day. It wasn't a pretty sight to see." I laid my head on his shoulder.
    "It doesn't matter. I felt horrible."
    "Well, I feel way better now. Can we just forget it? Please? I just wanna be with you now." I kissed his ear. He smiled.
    "I love you, Hannah Banana."
    I felt a wave of heat shooting through my body. My heart fluttered, skipping a few beats here and there.
    "I love you too, Hazza. I always have." He kissed my neck, avoiding my ponytail. Then, it was my lips. Fully and passionately.
    I stopped kissing him, getting up and turning around, so I could sit on his lap facing him.
    We kissed longer, each time getting  hotter. His hands were around my waist until they drifted all over the place. I pulled them down and placed them again on my waist while we continued to kiss in the moonlight.

                                                 TO BE CONTINUED...