Welcome Home Party

A loud, booming voice echoed over the loudspeaker.

Dearly Selected,

Hello, and welcome into my home a second time. Congratulations specifically to those who have lasted longer in my home than I have. I would like to invite yourselves and any otherwise guests of the Selection to join myself and my family in the ballroom for a Welcoming Party. We shall celebrate your having stayed in my home as well as my recent arrival. Finally and most importantly, I would like to celebrate the eve of my sons' proposal. I have been recently notified of the news that my sons both have found their wives-to-be. They have, to my gratification, waited for my wife and I to return to the palace to claim them as their own in holy matrimony. Without further ado, I should see you all in the ballroom. Eight o'clock tonight, sharp. Thank you, and good day.

(Oh deaaarrrrr.... It has been quite a long time since this whole thing started. I am online, every day. I promise. I am still active, and alive. I have carried this on for much too long, and it's about time to finish it up. I invite you all back to finish Evan and Derek's story up with me. I wouldn't mind doing the generation two if I still have people on board for it. I sincerely apologize I lost your interest again and again. But I finish the things I start, regardless of how long I put it off. I hope you all are interested as well. 😖 Thank you all for putting up with me!!!)
-Silver