The Report - Interviews!

Again, like always, a voice comes blaring over the loud speaker. An annoyed sounding Prince Derek huffs into the microphone.

Women of The Selection: You are required to meet with, our very own, Cassie Sparks, as she will be conducting an interview with you. Be wise in what you have to say, for our second elimination will be occurring immediately following.

As he was annoyed about being required to make the announcement in the first place, his message seemed pretty brief and concise. Later on in the day, you wait in a waiting room, in the dress of your choosing, for your turn to be interviewed. A bright and sunny voice, that's possibly a bit too enthusiastic, fills the room.

Hiya and goooood morning Illea! This is Cassie Sparks here for your weekly news! Today, we have the Selected with us! Oooooohhh!!! We will be able to meet with these Selected one-on-one and get the inside scoop of these girls' first days at the castle! Remember! Tune in and text the number 555-6302 your very own questions for the chance a Selected of your choosing will receive them! We have a great number of girls to get through so let's get started, shall we?!

(I'm back with another update! Yay!!! No need to comment or tag me your dress, it won't be going into the chapter. If you'd like to and think it would be a great visual so we can have a better feeling for the RolePlay, you may, but it's entirely optional.

There will be a main chain for when you want to speak with other Selected and the princes and such but you will be doing the actual interview in a personal chain, which I will set up for you.

The only thing is, I think it might be weird if I'm playing an interviewer for a Prince or Princess, since I'll be playing both characters in the conversation; HOWEVER, if you would like to donate your time and energy into being Cassie for the royals (and ideally have ideas for drama), by all means, pm or comment me and I'll give it to the first person that asks!

Thank You My Glorious RP'ers!
-Silver 🌹)