Meet the Crown Prince Evan!

Name: Prince Evan Zacchary Schreave

Age: 19

Looks/Lookalike: Dylan O'Brien

Personality: He's very regal and confident in front of the nation. In reality, he's pretty shy upon first meeting him. He wants to be honest but it can be a little hard for him to open up to you. He tends to be stubborn, intelligent, and has a large heart. He sees the best in everyone and doesn't usually believe rumors, which can also make him slightly oblivious. He appears to be very knowledgeable and sure about the next course of action but, in reality, he might be more scared and unsure than anyone. He's a hopeless romantic but is quite shy, especially in the romance department.

Hobbies/Talents: He has an amazing singing voice (though he doesn't usually show his abilities to others) and is alright at ballroom dancing (again, he doesn't usually show others). He enjoys reading, horseback riding, and taking nature walks. He is good at speaking publicly but isn't fond of it.

Likes: Books, his family, his horse, the castle garden, etc.

Flaws: He's shy, stubborn, slightly oblivious, scared for the future, knows he needs someone he can depend on, has a hard time speaking with girls, etc.

Dislikes: He doesn't like reading books he is assigned/forced to read, public speaking, people trying to use him for their own benefit, being made fun of, the pressure of finding a bride, the dreadful feeling of having everyone's life in his hands, etc.

Other: If you have any questions, feel free to ask! You can even make it a part of the roleplaying experience! ;)