Zach Herron- They Don't Know About Us

A/n

So this will be just a bunch of songfics and I'll move on to actual imagines after I do all the boys.

Song: They Don't Know About Us by One Direction

People say we shouldn't be together, we're too young to know about forever

You and Zach are so in love with each other....but..the only problem is that people say that you're too young to know what true love is and that you'd just end up breaking each other's hearts.

But I say they don't know what they talk talk talkin about

You guys don't believe those people no matter how much you love and care for them, it's still your life and they can't decide it for you; no one can tell you who to love but yourself and you think the only ones who would really understand are the real fans; fake fans don't know what their talking about.

Cause this love is only getting stronger, so I don't wanna wait any longer

Even all the haters combined can't separate the two of you. His love for you is so strong that he can't even wait any longer. He just wants you to be his so that he can even just look at you without people suspecting something.

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girl, oh

All he ever wants is to shout out to the whole world that you're his because he wants to hold hands with you without having to worry about the paparazzi.....he wants to kiss you telling the haters that nothing can hurt you.....and he wants to at least look at you telling people that he's in love with only one person and it's you but you can't do any of that because nobody really supports the two of you and that causes you so much pain.

They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the 'I love yous'

No one really knows much about the two of you. They don't know about the things you do behind the cameras. They don't know how in love you are with Zach and they don't know about all the 'I love yous' before he leaves for tour because your relationship is just your little secret...well at least for now.

And I bet you if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us

You guys really do wanna tell the world you're together, you really do but...you know that if you tell them, fans will get jealous and they'll bash you or even give you death threats and Zach doesn't want that for you he wants you to be in peace and be happy.

They don't know about the up all nights , they don't know I've waited all my life just to find the love that feel this right

Since no one knows you're together they don't know you stay up all night having late night conversations probably having a midnight snack and Netflix and chilling...they don't know that you waited all your life just to be with that one person you would truly love and it's Zach.

Just one touch and I was a believer

One Touch was hope, when you felt hopeless he held you in his arms and suddenly you believed that anything was possible when you're with him.

Every kiss it gets a little sweeter

His kisses are like sugar, you're relationship is like batter........you're batter was bitter, his kisses made it sweeter.

It's getting better, keeps getting better all the time girl

Every rumor, every fight, every bash, every threat, every war, nothing works on you two. It's actually the reason why you're still standing strong. It brings you down but then it lifts you higher, your relationship just keeps getting better and you just keep getting closer.

They don't know how special you are

Most people say you're just a normal girl living in LA but to Zach, you're more than just that..you're special and he wants you to feel it.

They don't know what you've done to my heart

Out of all the people this world, you're the one who won his heart...he'd die without you. Everything's his illness and you're his medicine.

They can say anything they want cause they don't know about us

They can say anything about you as individuals but not about you together cause they know nothing about your life.

They don't know what we do best, that's between me and you, our little secret

They don't know what you've been doing and that's between the two of you. You're each other's little secret and you wanna keep it that way for now but someday you'll tell them that you're in love.

Why Don't We Imagines and Preferences On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara