Daniel Seavey- I Want to Write You A Song

A/n

Songfic 😬

Song: I Want to Write You A Song by One Direction

I want to write you a song, one that's beautiful as you are sweet

Daniel has always had these words stuck in his head that he wants to say to you but for him, telling you just isn't enough. He wants to convert those words into lyrics of a song saying that you're as beautiful on the outside as how sweet you are in the inside.

With just a hint of pain for the feeling that I get when you are gone, I want to write you a song

When he leaves for tour, it breaks his heart when he has to leave due to you not being by his side. He wants to write a song for you telling you that he's hurt and that he always wants to be with you.

I want to lend you my coat, one that's as soft as your cheek

Daniel knows how much you hate the cold weather so he wants to lend you his soft coat that reminds him of how soft your cheek is when he kisses it.

So when the world is cold you'll have a hiding place you can go, I want to lend you my coat

During winter, he wants to lend you his coat but you always refuse and tell him that you're not that cold even though he knows you are. If you won't accept his coat you two would at least sit by the fireplace and talk about life while you're cuddled up in his arms, wrapped up in a blanket while drinking hot coco but he knows that all the stuff that can keep you warm won't keep you as warm as a coat made of Daniel's love for you.

Ooh, Everything I need I get from you, Ooh, givin back is all I wanna do

A human being needs certain things to live but when it comes to Daniel all he needs is you because you're his everything. And you can't live without him either because you need him as much as he needs you.

I want to build you a boat, One that's strong as you are free

He wants to build a boat for you so that when you take it out onto the ocean, you could be free with him and not have to worry about the problems you're facing at the moment. He wants to build you a strong boat so that it would symbolize that his love for you is just as strong as how free he feels when he's with you.

So any time you think that your heart is gonna sink, you know it won't, I want to build you a boat

When you broke up with your previous boyfriend, you somehow thought that all boys were jerks so you were traumatized from falling in love with someone again, so you thought that if you fell in love with Daniel it would feel like your floating on air but then later, he'd break your heart and it would sink to the bottom of your stomach but then it turned out that he wasn't a jerk after all and he taught you that there are actually nice guys out there that would want you and love you for who you truly are. And now, you know that you could really be free with someone who'd truly love you and would stay loyal to you until the end.

I want to write you a song, one to make your heart remember me

As it was said, he wants to write you a song. A song that will make your heart remember how much you love him even though you're far away from each other when he's on tour.

So any time I'm gone, you can listen to my voice and sing along, I want to write you a song

When he leaves for tour, you're heart breaks but when you listen to one of his songs, you focus mostly on his voice and sing along so that you can make it feel like he's with you even if he's not.

A/n

I think I killed imnotcryinguare hehe 😬