-What if I fail? Cullen if I..." she broke off as the thought of her death captured her mind. His hand went up to her cheek forcing her to look at him. As her eyes went up to meet his it felt as the time stopped and all the worries that she just had faded away.

-Maker no." he breathed out. It was enough for her to lose her strength as she pulled him into a hug. He didn't push away only wrapped his arms around her holding her even closer against him. "Whatever happens, you will come back." He spoke into her neck sending shivers down her spine. Having him close again made her feel whole. As if he was a part of her, and she was a part of him. She slowly pulled away brushing her cheek against his and stopped facing him, their lips inches apart. "I..." Cullen was about to speak but she cut him off locking her lips with his. It was nothing like the kisses they had before. All the feeling she had, she passed through the kiss. The hate she felt for Corypheus, the fear she felt for her and her life, the fear she felt for his life and finally the love she tried to restrain. She wanted him to know everything to feel everything she felt. And this was the best way to show him. She felt his hands grab onto her cloth pulling her even closer, one of them cold as ice sneaking under her shirt making her shiver in pleasure. His fury coat fell as her hands pushed it gently off his shoulders grabbing onto his hair as his lips travelled down her neck. Suddenly her eyes went wide open as she heard voices coming from behind the doors. She felt Cullen's lips freezing on the spot. The voices came louder and louder as she felt herself grabbing Cullen's coat from the ground and pulling him with her towards the doors. She didn't even look at who it was when she dragged commander past the intruders. She heard a faint 'good day' coming from commander as he tried to keep up with Eli. 

The next thing he knew he was pulled inside a small dark room his Inquisitor seated on a top of a dusty table smirking as she noticed his breathing quicken and he walked towards her. Eli's legs wrapped around commander's torso as he lifted her shirt off throwing it away. His lips leaving hot kisses on her neck forcing her head back. One of his hands sneaked up pulling her hair down as her black locks fell down her shoulders.  She tore his armour off, craving for the warmth of his body. His chest piece fell to the ground with a loud thud forcing both of them to stop, listening closely if someone heard them. Cullen chuckled continuing to kiss her pale neck. A  smiled grew on her face as she felt goosebumps on her body with every kiss Cullen placed on her body.

-I missed you, Ella." 

///////////////////////////////////////

Her room was dark and quiet when she climbed up the stairs. A smile never leaving her lips remembering what happened just moments ago. Slowly she walked up to her bed sitting on the corner sliding her boots off her feet. 

-You look extremely happy, sister." Eleanor jumped at the sound immediately setting the wood in her fireplace in flames. As the room light up, she noticed her siblings sitting down on the ground with cards in their hands. They all looked too focused to notice the expression on her face.

-Are you three playing cards in my bedchambers?" Eleanor asked stepping closer to her siblings. Her twin brother rolled his eyes with a smirk on his face.

-Obviously." he murmured throwing a card.

-In the darkness? isn't there hundreds of other places to play cards in?" she exclaimed grabbing the deck of cards from her brother.

-Hey! I'm not done yet." Maven quickly stod jumping on his sister. Eleanor grinned as she dodged Maven's attack watching him with a shocked expression. 

-It's treason to attack your queen!" She exclaimed faking a terror in her eyes. To which Mary laughed as she watched the twins fighting for the cards.

-Ha, my Queen? You are barely a commoner!" Maven snatched his cards from Eleanor's grip running away. She laughed running after him.

-Stop you two! You may be the oldest of us three but Maker's breath you two are so childish!" Mary exclaimed watching as the twins stopped for a moment that as if they communicated through the eyes contact they both jumped on top of Mary. Only after minutes of beating each other a deep chuckle from the staircase stopped them for a moment. Eleanor was the first to stand, brushing her hands against her pants she cleared her throat and looked towards her siblings.

-Right, get out of my room all three of you." she said but couldn't possibly hide the little grin she had on her face.  All three laughed leaving the room quickly, Maven was the last to leave but not before tapping his hand on commander's shoulder, even giving him a suggestive wink to which Cullen quickly turned his gaze away. A little embarrassed for showing her childish side to her commander but she turned around facing him with a serious look. "Sorry I got a bit carried away." she smiled slightly.

-Didn't know you had it in you, love." Cullen murmured stepping closer.

-There is much more out there for you to learn, commander." she teased placing her hands on his chest.

-Maker, you never fail to surprise."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Author's note:

I'm back! took me a while to upload but school is a cruel place that gives no time to rest, or in my situation "write useless fanfic" :))))

Vote❤

Comment❤

Share❤

Thanks for reading guys it means a lot to me😁😁❤

-