chapter 8

i was cleaning the newly decorated living room in the apartment niall had recently purchased, it was supposed to be ready to move into next month when niall got home but the building was quicker than expected olivia is 6 months old now and is crawling everywhere. she is playing with her teddys while i vacume in the living room. 

20 minutes later:

i was sat on the couch drinking my cup of tea when my phone started to ring.

i looked at the  caller id and saw it was eleanor calling

sky- hello

eleanor- hey sky do you want to go into town and get an outfit for greg and denises wedding?

sky-sure let me just get olivia ready , do you  want me to drive?

eleanor - yeah but ive got lottie and perrie here aswell

sky- thats fine there is enough room in the car for all of us

eleanor- okay ill see you in a minute bye

i hung up the phone and then went and picked olivia up, i changed her into a pair of blue jeans and a white and pink spotty top i put her white converse on her and put her hair into bunches.

i got changed into light washed jeans oversized sweater and red vans. i put my hair in a plat and done my makeup once i was ready i texted eleanor telling her i was on my way.

i picked olivia up and locked the door behind us and strapped olivia into her car seat i climbed into the range rover and drove to eleanors.

when i arrived at eleanors, perrie herself and lottie all emerged from the stone building i gave the a wave and they all got into the car lottie in the back with perrie and eleanor in the front.

'aw sky its been so long since i last saw you both look how big olivia is now' perrie cooed

'i know its crazy how fast they grow up' i agreed 

we had a convosation about how we all missed hanging out.

we arrived in town and we all got out of the car i set up olivias pram and strapped her in , and then we went and had a look in some shops.

'shall we go to this little boutique?' lottie asked

we all agreed and entered a little cute boutique , i looked around for something for myself and olivia.

i chose a white ruffle dress for olivia with some chrystal shoes her dress alone was £175 and shoes were £45