49

Everyone close their eyes meanwhile Henry hugged Cla into his chest.. he dont want her sister look at the scene..same goes too Jungkook.. he pulled Chelsea's into his embrace tightly..without their knowing someone ran infront of Jungkook and Chelsea..
Jungkook doesnt felt any pain.. He still hugging his wife..
"YOONGIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!" Clarinda cried once she pulled her head from Henry's chest.. "O-OPPA!" Chelsea opened her eyes after heard Cla's voice.. Jungkook saw Yoongi standing facing them and smiled then he fell down.. "Yoongi Hyung!!!" Jimin shouted..Cla ran towards him as Hyejin ready to shoot her.. she really want to kill everyone.. her hates towards Jungkook and Chelsea controlled her.. but then the police came with Seokjin and shoot Hyejin at her right leg.. The gun in her hand fall down..
"Yoongiiiii!!" Cla cried as she pulled Yoongi to her embrace and touch his face.. "Yoongi wake up pleasee" "oppa.. wake up..." Chelsea crawled to her brother.. Jungkook helped her stand up "Wake up oppa!!!!" She cried.. "hyung..." Jungkook called him.. "Oppaaaa why did you go there?!.. why did you stand up there as you know she shoot us?!" Chelsea cried.. "Oh my god Yoongi!!" Seokjin said and called the nurse.. "hey stop..he will be fine okay" Henry try to calm his sister down.. "where is she?" Cla asked them.. they couldnt find Hyejin.. but then "SHE FALL DOWN!!" The police said.. "bring the nurse here!!" They quickly move Hyejin to the ambulance.. "we need someone to go with Mr Min.." the police said.. "let m-" Cla was about to say.. "let me go with him" Namjoon said.. the police nodded.. "and how about you Mrs Jeon? Did they harm you anywhere?" "No they didnt" "we will take over this case.." "thank you for your help" Jungkook shooked his hand with the police..
"Jungkook... oppa.." Chelsea cried "shh.. he will be fine.." Jungkook hugged her and patted her hair.. "im sorry Cla..." Chelsea said. "If it wasnt me,Yoongi oppa would not hurt.." she cried.. "no... he did that because he love you...you're his sister.. its not your fault.." Cla hug Chelsea.. "dont blame yourself..he want to save you." Cla added.. "i think we better go to Hospital now" Hoseok said.. "yeah.. Yoongi need us there"
They left the place and go to the hospital.. once they arrived, Jungkook held his wife hand.. and Clarinda ran to Namjoon "how is he Namjoon?" She ask.. "luckily the bullet did not hit his heart and not to deep. But he's still in emergency ward as the doctor still trying to take out the bullet from his back.." Namjoon explained. "Dont worry he is fine" Namjoon smiled as he hug Cla and Chelsea.. soom the doctor came.. "Yoongi's relative?" "Us" we said. "He is fine and you guys can visit him in his room after 5 minutes.." the doctor smiled.. they relieved that Yoongi is safe.. after 5 minutes they go to his room and waited for him to wake up.. Clarinda sat at the right side, Chelsea at the other side with Jungkook"How about Hyejin?" Jimin asked.. "she passed away on their way to hospital.. she lost a lot of blood.." Namjoon said.. they went into silent.. "its all my fault" Jungkook suddenly said.. "if I didnt use her,this would not happen.. and Chelsea would not be kidnapped and Yoongi hyung would not hurt" Jungkook low his head.. "it's no one fault" Yoongi said with his eyes close.. "and I stand infront of you two because I want to.." he opened his eyes.. "oppaaa" Chelsea said and hugged him.. "you awake" Chelsea added.. "ofcourse I am.." Yoongi hugged back.. " "finallyy" Taehyung said. "I thought i might lost my swag bro" he fake cried. "Ew that fake face tho" Yoongi said.. they laugh.. "heyy..." Yoongi looked at Cla.. "you awake.." Cla was about to cry. "Yes I am...since I am awake now stop crying." he smiled. Cla hugged him then kiss his lips.. "urghh.. Clarinda your brother still right here okay?" Henry say.. they laughed..

AFTER 2 WEEKS THE INCIDENT
Yoongi discharged from hospital and continue working like usual.. Chelsea was mad at his brother because he is working right after discharged but no one cant stopped him from working..
That day,Jungkook was working.. Chelsea was alone with Clarinda at home..they talked and watched drama together.. suddenly Chelsea felt dizzy.. "Chelsea you okay??" Cla asked her..she is worried because her friends looks uncomfortable..
"I am oka-" she ran to the bathroom and started to vomit.. "Chelsea?" Cla ran to the bathroom.. "hey you okay sis?" Cla take Chelsea's hair and hold it so it wont touch her face.. "you seriously okay?" She keep asking.. "I am.." Chelsea answered. And they walked to Jungkook and Chel's room.. "do you want to go to Hospital?" "No I am okay" "maybe go to clinic?" "I am okay".. "urghh.. Chelsea." "I am okay" Clarinda held her phone and dialled Jungkook's number.

-Jungkook-
[Yes Clarinda?]
{Jungkook can you come home early?}
[What happend?]
{Chelsea vomit earlier and her face look so pale..I want to bring her to hospital or clinic but she dont want}
[Okay..please stay there with her.. I'll go home now]
After 15 minutes.. Jungkook arrived with Yoongi.. "UP HERE!" Clarinda shouted.. "Chelsea" Jungkook sat next to her.. "let's go to hospital okay?" "I'm fine it just for a while" "See? I told you" Cla rolled her eyes... "I am fine okay sis?" "I am worried okay!!" "You should go to the hospital"
The next morning Jungkook was awake by Chelsea's movement.. Chelsea vomit.. "I think we should go to hospital now.. really" "no I-" "no offense.. we should go!" Jungkook said.. then they go to the hospital.. after all checkup,
"Mr and Mrs Jeon?" The doctor called them.. they came in and sat down.. "so what is her sickness doctor?" The doctor smiled "erm can I ask something?" "Sure doctor?" "Have you eat a lot lately Mrs Jeon?" "No..but my husband did" "no wonder Mr Jeon look so chubby now" the doctor laugh.. "doctor Kim,stop it" Jungkook said.. "haha.. okay.Mr Jeon" "so what happend?" "Okay.. If you guys make a party for new member please invite me" Doctor Kim said.. "what do you mean doctor?" Chelsea asked. "New?" Doctor Kim smiled.. "WAITTT!! DO YOU MEAN THAT?!" Jungkook shouted.. Chelsea suprised "I am sorry Chelsea but I am so happy" "what?" "CONGRATULATION MR AND MRS JEON.. YOUR WIFE IS 2 WEEKS PREGNANT" Doctor Kim said.
------------------------------------
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.. IT WAS ABOUT AT THE END💕HOHOHOHO☻
-
-
I MIGHT UPDATE ANOTHER FANFIC AFTER THIS ONE END💕
-
-
Enjoy reading💕💕 and do vote😍😙