"We?" Halchi, the old woman questioned. She looked over, her eyes widened. "Oh my! Have you finally found a husband!" Halchi exclaimed.

Azuma,a shook her head, unfazed. "No still no husband. He's simply a traveler who I found with injuries, I'm letting him stay with me until he recovers." She clarified.

"Oh." The woman sighed. "Okay then. Anyway! You wouldn't believe what's in market today!" The granny quickly changed subject. Igniting Chrollo's curiosity.

"Hmm? What is it?" Azuma inquired.

"The Kantum traveling group! And along with them, their sweets!" Halchi announced. In a voice of joy mixed with amazement.

Chrollo had no idea who this group was. They sounded like a group of traveling merchants. He glanced at Azuma to gauge her reaction. To his surprise... She was practically glowing with...happiness? He was shocked to say the least. What could this group possibly have that made her so happy?

"Thank you for telling me Halchi." Azuma regained her composure, but Chrollo could still see excitement in her face.

"No no, don't thank me. I mean, we all know how much you love those." Halchi replied. Chrollo frowned, seriously, what is this thing?

Azuma blushed a little. "Yeah...I guess everyone really does know..." She looked bashful. This really caught Chrollo's attention. He honestly hadn't seen Azuma show this much emotion before.

Perhaps they were talking about a lover? The more Chrollo thought about it the more it seemed likely. It must be that Azuma has a lover in this traveling group. Or something along those lines. No, the townspeople had said she didn't have a husband, or lover. He thought again. If not full on lovers, than she must've just had an affair, perhaps a one night stand.  Yes he decided. That must be it. He couldn't find any other explanation for her behavior.

While he was contemplating this mysterious 'thing' Azuma and the old woman had finished their talk, and before he knew it, he was being pulled along by an enthusiastic Azuma. "C'mon Chrollo! We have places to go." She shouted.

"Right..." Chrollo responded, rather enthusiastically.

Chrollo was dragged around to the other side of the market. There was a crowns of people swarming around three caravans, all talking excitedly. Chrollo was curious about what what happening. He looked over and saw Azuma bristling with excitement. Seriously strange...

The closer they got the more Chrollo smelled it.....sweets? The fragrance of sweet bean curd, berry pies, maple syrup, and honeyed goods wafted through the air. Blending into a mouth watering breeze.

They finally reached the front. On the sides of the caravans wooden tables had been set up. They were little more than a slab of wood on two opposite logs, but they served their purpose.

The side caravans, on the left and right offered items not found in this region. On the left, well carved bowls, with minimal designs, even a few delicate painted china items. It also had few metal items to offer. This was obviously the section for people with just a bit of money lining their pockets.

On the right there were more practical items. Raw materials. It was by far the largest display. Raw ores, minerals, and other such ground mined displays. Iron, copper, coal. Things like that. It also had uncooked bags of grain or agricultural products that weren't grown in this area. Besides that there were various woods and logs lined up for sale. It was all material that was needed, but not produced or collected in the area.

But neither of those were the main attraction. In the middle was a large table, laden with sweets or all kinds, savory, salty, sweet, thick, thin, small large, cooked, raw.