Meet Kaminari

"... you what?!?!" Kyouka yells in bewilderment. Kaminari flinches from the sudden and loud outburst. "What do you mean 'I live here'?! Who the hell let you in?!"

Kaminari raises an eyebrow at her slowly "I mean that as in I live here...?" He responds like it was a completely understandable answer "I've been living here for the last..." he stops and counts on his fingers "uuuh, about 800 years? That sounds about right" he nods decidedly. "Yeah"

Kyouka sputters and looks for a way past him. Clearly, he was on some sort of drug and she needed to contact the police. Vaulting past him towards her nightstand, she snatched her phone off of it and swiped up to emergency dial "I'm calling the police!" She yells threateningly "you better tell me how you really got in here!"

He puts his hands up defensively "Wait! Hear me out! I'm not ali-!"

"Bullshit!" She yells as she starts dialing. Suddenly, Kaminari grabs her arm "I'm telling you it won't work-" he starts to say before almost being punched in the face by Kyouka. They both freeze in their spots at the movement, not because she missed,

But because her fist went straight through his face

Kyouka looks at him in shock as it dawns on her, he's not real.

Now that she looks at him closer, she notices that he's actually slightly transparent, and she can see her hand still through his face. Drawing her hand back slowly, she turns off her phone and backs away slowly, Kaminari already having let go of her wrist.

Stumbling out the door in the hallway, she runs toward the front door, thinking she needed to get out of there as soon as possible. Before she could go to grab the doorknob, Kaminari was suddenly behind her and grabbed her forearm "please don't leave, you just got here!" He whines "don't leave like everyone else did!"

Kyouka stops and looks back at him "... like everyone else...?"

He nods quickly and lets go of her arm "if you really want to leave, I guess I can't really stop you" he says sadly and looks down at the floor, putting one hand on the back of his neck sheepishly as he grows more transparent and starts to fade off "after all, I'm just some silly old ghost, right...?"

She looks at him in bewilderment "g...ghost?"

He nods again "yeah, I've been dead for the last 800 years. Do you believe me now?" He asks dejectedly "I've been here so long, and I got happy when I saw that you were going to move in. I didn't want to reveal myself when you first got here because I thought I'd scare you away, but I guess it doesn't matter since you're about run off now anyway." He sighs.

She looks at him, surprised by this new information. She started to feel bad for jumping to conclusions before "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to being woken up by a ghost, or encountering one for that matter" she snorts, her hand no longer reaching for the door "how about this, you tell me why you're here, and I'll consider staying in this house, deal?"

Kaminari's eyes brighten as he beams at her, full of newfound hope "Deal!"