Moving in

It was a day like any other. The sun was out, the skies were clear, the birds were singing. A young woman drives up to a nice average sized townhouse and parks in the driveway. Stepping out of the car was a beautiful, young dark haired lady around her early 20s, her hair a dark violet uneven bob and her eyes an onyx gray. Kyouka Jirou, former student of UA high.

She fishes through her pockets and grabs a set of keys before walking up to the townhouse, the sign out front having a big 'SOLD' sticker on it. She finds the correct key and inserts it in to the lock, opening the door and peeking inside. The movers had just finished placing down all the furniture and boxes last night, and was ready to be lived in.

Kyouka walks in to the house and looks around in awe. Sure, she had been in the house when she was considering buying it, but it looked so much nicer now that there was actually stuff in the house. She walks down the walkway and sets her bag down on the table in front of the couch in the living room, sitting down on the couch and sighing tiredly.

Home, she was finally home.

It had been a long week, you see. It had been rough and all she wanted to do now was take a nap. Getting up from the couch and walking upstairs to her room, Kyouka walks in and flops on to the bed, staring at the ceiling tiredly. Slowly, she drifts off in to a dreamless sleep for a while.

~ 2 hours later ~

".... h...y......"

"... hey.....!"

"Hey?! Hello? Are you okay miss?"

Kyouka groans as she feels someone poking her cheek "5 more minutes please..."

"... so... you're okay right?" The voice asks

"Yeah, I'm fine" Kyouka responds tiredly

"Oh, alright then" the voice says, "I'll just come back later then I guess"

"Yeah, okay" she yawns, turning over before her eyes snapping open in realization

The voice belonged to a man

Kyouka sits up immediately, her eyes wide and panicked as she turns around only for her face to be mere inches away from that of a young man, appearing to be around the same age as her. He has yellowish-blonde disheveled hair with a black zig zag through one side of his bangs. He smiles at her with his golden colored eyes.
"You seem to be awake now"

Kyouka backpedals to the edge of her bed and points her earphone jacks threateningly at him "who are you??? And what are you doing in my house?!?!" She asked, shocked.

"The names Kaminari, but you can call me Kami" he replies calmly "and I live here"