would you just speak up?

Silver sat down on the park bench replying to multiple emails and text messages from the annoying and perky Blue. Silver considered Blue an annoying little bitch and Blue considered Silver adorable. They had history but once Blue confessed her love for Silver she crashed landed on rejection island.

Silver finailly decided to ignore her and let his phone ring in his pocket. He let out a sigh as he let his long (for a boy anyway) hair blow in the wind, and only stop for a momment to see a younger boy across the street.  He had dropped his backpack and was poorly attempting to pick up all the flying papers.

Silver watched the smaller boy running around catching papers and other things. After a while he the boy caught all the papers and placed them back into his pack. Well what they both thought was all of them. Silver soon realized the younger boy was walking towards him.

The boys gaze soon landed on Silver and he soon noticed the paper that must have flown into his lap. Up close he could see the boy more clearly. He had raven black hair with bangs that popped out of his hat. His red sweater was much to big for him and was covering most of his hands. His shorts were the perfect size though and were cut off on his mid thigh.  All together he looked kinda adorable.

Even Silver thought so, but even mentally he refused to admit it. "Do you want your damn paper back or something" Silver spat half hoping this boy would leave him alone and half hoping he stay. The younger boy's face tinted with light pink as he pointed to the paper.

"You want the damn paper ask for it I'm pretty sure you can speak" said Silver rudely. Silver picked up the paper and scanned over it. At the top it had the name Gold Heart plastered there. "So his name is Gold" thought Silver, "isn't that just plain ironic".

"yes, please.... can I have the paper" said Gold in a small voice. Silver handed him the paper and gave him and over exaggerated roll of the eyes. "You think you could speak up kid I'm suprised I even heard you" said Silver still not caring. Gold grabbed the paper and stood there for a while.

Silver, after a while became board and began to wall home, but of course as faith would have it the boy began to follow him this was going to be a LONG day.