Chapter 1!

(Written by: HoodieQueen83 )

Ch 1: What does a girl have to do for money around here

Your P.O.V.

'OK, I really need to find myself a guild...' You thought to yourself as you look at all the unconscious idiots that you gathered for a bounty so You could afford rent this month. "Hey, (Y/n) what are y-" the second the man saw all the guys behind you he sweat-dropped.(In case you haven't figured it out yet, he set the bounty) "Here are all the men you wanted, sir so.... Give me my MONEY!" (Btw you are 5'6 and have a gray exceed named joy, she is a girl, and is attracted to Happy, and vise-versa.) he squealed like a little girl, no wait, that would be an insult to women everywhere, he squealed just like a boy, high pitched and annoying. When he came back with the money he just slid it through the mail slot thingy and left squealing again.

You shrugged an picked up the 1,000,000,000 jewel reward. "Sweet! Hey Joy, we have enough money to pay rent and to buy food for a whopping 3 months!!!" "Yay, we get to eat this month!" Joy said, well joyfully. "I know right, now let's get home, before that storm starts." You said just noticing that the sky was almost black with storm clouds. "eep, ok." Joy said as thunder screamed in the distance

Once you got home, you didn't even bother to even try to change into pajamas, or get to your room, you and Joy just plopped on the couch, and even before your head touched the soft cushion, you were asleep.

Time skip to 5 hrs later, 2 A.M.

You woke up to the sound of knocking at your door, it startled you so much that you fell on top of Joy. "One second!" You shouted so that the person outside could hear.

You walked to the door while smoothing down your (h/c) hair, you open the door to see............

To be continued...........