Chapter Four- A little scare

Hello, Hello!
It's been months. I know. And because some asked to continue, I said hell, why not? Sorry it took this long! Took me a while to recover this account, as I now have a main account, but I'll still post on this one! Warning! This has harsh languages and some violence in it! Read at your own risk! Anyway, let's get into this chapter! ^^
• • • • • • • • • • • • •
Y/N's POV

'Don't look back. Don't you dare. Take a right at the arch, straight on rose, go on until the paved road. Run up, wet red steps and shut the brown door behind you. Just anything. Do not look back.'

I jolted up in bed, gasping for air as I felt fear circulate my heart. My phone, next to me, dead from reading last night. What did that..voice mean? And who was that..?
I turned to my computer, slowly opening it. I flinched at the bright light as my room was shrouded with darkness. I managed to see the time and date. Friday, October 26th, 5:23 A.M. My eyes felt heavy, but I refused to sleep, due to the fear of that voice appearing in my dreams once again.
My heart constantly felt like it was squeezed in my chest, and my throat felt like it was closing in, and it made it hard to breathe.

Why do I want to cry?

The question rang in my head, as major confusion was mixed up with my confused heartache and my confused irritation on why I was feeling such a way. I felt the hot tears sting my eyes, and it finally hit me.

I'm breaking.

I tried to hold these back, but the weeks of holding back all of my pain just washed over me as if it was a fresh wound, and I finally let the hot tears run down my face. I gasped silently for air, as I laid my head on my pillow, staring up at the dark ceiling as the tears slid to my ears. My grip on my computer tightened slightly. I heard the quietest ping on my computer, which directed my eyes towards the screen.

>>Cleverbot: Are you okay?
>>Cleverbot: What happened?

I swallowed the last of my pride after reading and just..let it out. I rarely do cry about my circumstances, but letting it out once in a while..really hits me hard. It stings, as if I cut open the old wound and poured salt on it.

>>Cleverbot: Y/N? Answer me!
>>Cleverbot: Y/N?!

My fingers typed away as my tears slightly blurred my sight and fell onto the keyboard.

>>User: Yeah. I'm fine.
>>Cleverbot: Fine?! You're crying!
>>User: It's Alright..

I took in a breath and I sniffled, quickly wiping away my tears. The weight was lifted off my heart after crying.
"I'm fine.." I said to myself, finally taking that last calming breath. My eyes were droopy and I finally felt tired enough to fall back asleep, completely forgetting about the voice from earlier. I put my computer to the side, and shut it. I closed my eyes, but as soon as I did, soft music played from my closed computer on it's own. It's the Song Of Unhealing music box.
I felt my lips curve upwards into a soft grin, and drifted off to sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I woke up to the sound of soft chirping from outside. What is this, a overrated way to wake up? I sat up, and went to go brush my teeth to start the day.
I began brushing, until I looked up at the mirror. I grimaced in disgust.
My H/C hair was all over the place..! It looked like as if something died in it. I yawned, brushing my teeth with one hand and combing my hair with the other. After done brushing my teeth and gurgling mouth wash for the extra mint smell, I continued to comb my hair, and put it in a messy bun.