Powerpuff Bois

I had this strange headcanon that the Original Elemental Trio (Earth, Lightning and Wind) was base on the popular cartoon show; The Powerpuff Girls.

Boboiboy Earth/Quake has a lot of similarities with Blossom. Both are the leaders of their respective groups, Boboiboy Earth is automatically the leader because he is considered as the 'Original Form' when Boboiboy uses his elemental split as well as having enough leader qualities of the main trio. Also, he's the most balance element out of all his elements. Blossom may be the self-proclaim leader of the group but she is already considered one since in the Ending Theme of the Powerpuff Girls, it had stated that she's the 'Commander And The Leader' which implies her authority over her team.

They are often seen instructing commands to their teammates while fighting. Both are efficient strategies before and during the battle between their enemies or rivals. Most of the time, both of them are often seen in the middle of the group. There's also a fact that both wear the same color scheme. In the original series, in Boboiboy Earth's case, it's his clothes, hat and shoes while for Blossom, it's her famous red ribbon. And of course, both are very skilled in combat.

Boboiboy Wind/Cyclone also indicates a lot of similarities between him and Bubbles. Both wear the color blue, although in Boboiboy Galaxy, Wind/Cyclone wears dark blue or navy  blue to indicate a rather boyish color while Bubbles in the other hand, wears baby blue clothes to justify her soft and bubbly nature. Both are the happy-go-lucky type since it was stated in the original series of Boboiboy, Wind's main emotion is being happy. Bubbles also display that type of emotions for in the Ending Theme of The Powerpuff Girls, they stated that Bubbles is the 'Joy and the Laughter' of the group.

Also, they are also considered the sweat hearts of the group mostly by her teammates. Another similarity is the fact that both of them can easily display signs of fear during battle. Unlike Earth/Quake, Lightning/Thunderstorm, Blossom and Buttercup who doesn't get easily scared or intimidated by their enemy, Wind/Cyclone and Bubbles does not hesitate to show they're scared. Another thing about them is the fact that they both get along with animals (except for the snake in Wind's case or Cockroaches for Bubbles).

Last but not the least is Lightning/Thunderstorm and Buttercup. In their own respective groups, they are considered as the most powerful in the own trio. Both are efficient in battle, skills that are almost unlimited and power that doesn't worn out that easily.

Lightning/Thunderstorm is said to be the most furious element or Boboiboy. Buttercup display the same amount of fury during battle, also base on the Ending Theme of The Powerpuff Girls, she's considered as the 'Toughest Fighter'. Both does not hesitate to fight and defeat the evil. Both can be easily annoyed by a lot of things. Both does not easily display any signs of fear during battle exception for the fact that it's their weaknesses that is.