Perks In Dating Fang

Art by: Ariieya 😁

Pros

🐧 Fang will most likely be a tsundere type of lover. He, most of the times, show his harsh or rude side to other people including his friends Boboiboy and Gopal, but is a big sweetheart to his significant other.

🐧 He doesn't like PDA which is a good thing since showing your affection in public is... totally gross.

🐧 He may not show it but he truly loves his significant other. He just doesn't know how to show his love for her without being so cliché.

🐧 He rarely shows up because of his missions but when he does, he will surely cuddle you for sure.

🐧 Fang has a good singing voice. He will surely boost this talent of his and maybe he'll sing you some love songs.

🐧 Like Boboiboy, he will do whatever it takes to protect you from the bad guys.

🐧 Rarely shows affection but when he does, he always put in his best just to show you he really cares.

🐧 You will surely be flooded with a lot of penguin stuff toys.

🐧 He will make sure you that you enjoy your every seconds with him since he's such a busy corporal. In reality, he's more busy than Boboiboy.

🐧 Fang's loving parents love you so dearly that they even mention about having grandchildren from you which totally embarrass the fudge out of the two of you. Yep~ they really approve you being Fang's wife in the future.

🐧 Your bf/gf relationship with Fang won't last long because he's going to seal you forever in his life as his beautiful wife.

Cons

🐧 He likes to bully, annoys and pranks his significant other just like how he annoys Boboiboy.

🐧 One of the disadvantage in dating Fang is his competitiveness. Surely, he's the type of guy who wants to win a game over his rival, even you.

🐧 Another disadvantage is that he's  always jealous, which is cute, if but his jealousy remains for a few weeks then it will start to annoy you.

🐧 You always fight.

🐧 His obsession towards Popularity. One of the reason why you guys fight. No matter how much you love him, you sometimes pity him for being way too obsess about being popular like his brother and Boboiboy.

🐧 Like Boboiboy, he's a busy man.

🐧 He will steal and eat your fair share of red carrot donuts.

🐧 He's insecurities always gets the best of him, that's why in most cases, your the one who always comforts him instead of the other way around.

🐧 He acts more like the girlfriend rather than you do. Like having more childish tantrums, having his red days being extremely childish or those times where you'll fight and ignore each other but at the end of the day, it's gonna be you first who's gonna approach him instead of him approaching you first.