6

Chapter 6

Gee POV

" What's up ?" I said walking into Omar's house greeting Jaylen.

" Shit bro." He said taking a seat back on the couch where I usually find him. " What's up with you?"

" Shit just making this drop."

" Jay!" I heard Omar yell.

" Yea !" He yelled back .

" Where the fuck is my Versace blazer ! I got shit to do tonight?! "

" I don't know shit I ain't got it !"

" Nigga why you lying? The blue one ? Don't make me come down there and put you on your fucking head !"

Jaylen tried to play it cool but I already knew he was shook. He got up and jogged upstairs. I heard rumbling.

" Lie again !" I heard something drop.

" Dumb ass nigga !" Omar came down stairs moments later fixing his blue and gold Versace blazer.

" What's up Gee ?" Omar said.

" Shit ."

He paused . " Yeah oh yeah forgot to tell you I'm sorry about your girl Victoria and the baby man. She was bad . " He paused licking his lips . " But I told you Gee bitches can't be trusted for all you knew that set up could've been for you set up by her. Just thank God you weren't hit."

" Nigga what ? Victoria would never do that she loved me and was as loyal as a puppy unlike the bitches you fuck with. And who the fuck said it wasn't for me?" I looked him into his eyes . " And I'm sorry about Nikki I heard she divorced you. You should've told yourself bitches couldn't be trusted . Maybe you should've took notes on me on how to treat one and she probably wouldn't have ran off with your money and that ring." I laughed.

" What ! Boy .." Omar stood in my face like he was going to swing .

" What ? I ain't yo nephew old man I'll put you on your neck with no effort."

" You lucky I need you to move weight or -"

" Or nothing. You said it right you NEED me and for now on don't ever fix your mouth and mention Victoria's name ever again!" I bumped him dropping the duffel bag full of money walking out the house

I sat in the car thinking.
" I miss you V ." I said to myself as I FaceTimed Ted.

" Where you at nigga !" Ted barked through the phone as he was smiling hard in the camera. " You dropped off that shit ?"

" Yeah man you wouldn't believe what Omar said to -"

" Damn girl !" I heard Ted yell . "Nigga you need to be here. Come to that little college party this bitch getting lit! Let go of some of that frustration on these hoes ." He said putting the camera in one of the girls faces.

" Ooo he's cute where you at baby ." She said smiling at me while licking her lips.

She was kinda cute it has been a minute since I've had some pussy . " On my way !" I said to her as she handed the phone back to Ted.

...

I pulled up and noticed the banner that read ' Welcome Home P ' . I remember Dame telling me that was his step brother his dad just married his mom about three years ago and they met in ATL. He said he was a cool white boy and used to run things back in his old town until he got in trouble luckily his mom quickly packed up their shit before things got too Hot down there.