15

The day was tedious after that. Bruce had brought up a really pressing matter, and that was Tony's safety. Of course the inventor had no idea that Loki had started to act suspiciously to the other Avengers, but that is only because it would crush him.

The human and the God were sat in the lab right now. Tony was necking a mug of coffee and Loki was watching him, amused as he complained about it being too hot for him.

"Maybe if you didn't drink it so fast, then it wouldn't have burned you." Loki said, taking a seat and looking at Tony.

"I just needed it gone quickly." Tony said and found his way onto Loki's lap. The God instinctively started to trail kisses down the human's neck, earing soft sighs of pleasure from the male.

"I love you." A mistake. They both loved each other, but it was a mistake for it to be spoken outloud. A mistake which brought along guilt.

"Tony," Loki began, though he didn't really know what he was going to say. Tony hummed in response, but Loki had given up with his sentance. "Nevermind," he said.

Tony looked confused for a second and then placed a gentle kiss on Loki's lips. A kiss which would have normally led to heated passion, but Loki was too distracted by guilt. He had uttered the words to Tony. They could never be taken back now. Tony was the first person-other than his mother- which Loki had told the loved. That made the inventor special. He didn't need to know this though. Tony had a big enough ego as it was. If Loki had told him that he had never said those words to someone before, then they wouldn't even be able to fit Tony's head into the room, let alone through the door.

Loki sighed softly and placed a gentle kiss on Tony's neck. Clearly he was trying to be intimate, rather than just lustful. This was new. The genius hadn't ever imagined that Loki would ever place kisses on him like this, it shocked him.

The kiss wasn't done just to say 'I love you'. Well it was but it also wasn't. Loki needed Tony to know that he genuinely had feelings for him. But were these kisses enough considering what he had been doing?

"I don't understand..." Tony got stopped midway through his sentance, but he was going to say 'I don't understand the sudden change of pace'. But it had become very clear- Loki was doing something which no Asgardian would do. This was his frost giant side coming out. He was claiming Tony as his own, much like an animal would do when it was due it's season. He was trying to seduce him. Loki leaned into Tony's ear and whispered:

"I want you to know that as kinky or rough as we may get... I mate for life."

But then he vanished, and Tony fell onto his but. He put his hand up and felt where Loki had been kissing. It felt cold and hard. Loki really had claimed him.

The mark which Loki had left was like snake skin when Tony looked at it. Pale snake skin which didn't look like it would fade and looked impossible to cover up with makeup. Tony didn't particularly want to cover it up as it was a symbol that he belonged to Loki, however; he did have meetings which he had to attend.

Night time fell and Loki still hadn't returned to him. Tony was starting to panic. He paced backwards and forwards around his room, waiting for his God to return.

"He wouldn't have marked me like this then abandoned me. He loves me. Come on Tony, pull it together. The two of you love each other, you're a couple, he wouldn't leave you." Tony was clearly having the beginnings of an anxiety attack- which was something he was not a stranger to.

He gave up pacing in his room and went for a wander around the tower. That's whe he saw him, standing at the computer.

Loki seemed to have not noticed Tony, or he was ignoring him. One of the two. But that meant that Tony could see what Loki was doing. The computer had secure files of all the Avengers- including Tony- open and was being downloaded onto the flash drive (which was now at 86%).

"Loki?" Tony asked. He felt tears brimming in his eyes.

Loki turned quickly. He looked at Tony and gulped.

"I'm sorry, my love."