11

Tony had done his best at ignoring his fellow Avengers. He'd managed to completely blank out Clint and Thor. Steve had been an issue because he had constantly been there trying to get him to talk to him. Bruce was someone that Tony could talk to, but he wasn't going to because Bruce had proven that he couldn't keep a secret. Honestly, no one on this team could keep a secret.

He sneaked out of his room and creeped to the bar. Pouring himself a drink, as Nat slid onto a chair and looked at him.

"Bartender, a dry martini please." She smiled. Tony looked at her and let out a little bit of a chuckle.

"Sure." He said and poured her a drink. She was honestly the only person who hadn't bothered him about his incident.

She stared at him, watching his technique as he poured the martini all over the table.

"You know, if you pour it on less of an angle then it would pour easier and might not go everywhere." She laughed. Tony sighed.

"Sorry, I just have a lot on my mind right now." He looked down. Natasha shifted slightly.

"Want to talk about it?"

"It's nothing. I'm just fed up of people trying to find out what is bothering me. What do I say to them? I was on Asgard and fell in Love with Loki? Do I say that I feel lonely and empty without him? Or that..." He looked at her. "I hate you." He said and walked out. He didn't actually hate her, but she had just gotten him to open up about how he felt.

Nat stood up and took her partly poured drink. She walked to the common room to the group of Avengers that were waiting for her. They all looked straight at her,

"Did you get him to talk?" Steve asked. Clearly everyone was concerned.

"Yeah, he opened up. He did'nt mean to, but he did." Nat sat down and started to sip her drink. Everyone was staring as she hadn't said what he had told her yet. "What?"

"What did he say?" A panicked Bruce asked.

"I don't think it is my place to tell you that."

"Romanoff... Please. This is Tony were talking about. We're all worred." Steve spoke. Nat looked at him and sighed.

"Alright. He's basically love sick. He fell in loveo while he was on Asgard and hes 'empty' without him."

"Who is this 'he'?" Steve asked. To which Bruce immediately spoke up.

"Loki." He responded.

"Oh! Stark is a kinky son of a bitch!" Clint said loudly, he didn't recieve a good reaction though.

"If we have any chance of cheering him up, we have to get Loki to Earth." Someone said. Someone. Maybe Nat, or Steve, or Bruuce. It doesn't matter who said it. All that matters is that they instantly tried to get in touch with Thor.