1

Tony laid in his bed next to Pepper, it was the first time they had slept in the same bed since New York and it kind of felt nice for Tony. She had been avoiding him since he nearly died BECAUSE he had nearly died. Like the whole New York invasion was somehow his fault. But as he laid their, all he could think about was one thing and it was pretty much the same thing which had been on his mind throughout the full New York fight.

Tony raised his hand up to his throat. He wrapped his fingers lightly around it and sort of choked himself. Loki had choked him when they were in Stark tower...or as its known now- Avengers Tower. I mean sure, he got thrown out of a window, but while it happened it was hot.

He shifted, waking Pepper up.

"Tony?" She asked. She looked concerned that Tony had his hand around his own throat.

"Pepper... Something is wrong..." He moved his hand and got out of bed.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?"

"Everything. Us. The way I feel." Now Pepper was both confused and worried.

"Okay? One step at a time, Tony. How do you feel?"She asked. But Tony didn't asnwer. He was busy getting dressed and he left the mansion. Tony quickly got in the car and started to drive. He knew where he was going, but Pepper didn't. As far as she knew, she had just woken up to see him hurting himself, he then broke up with her and ran away. She called Rhodey instantly.

Rhodey called Tony, who didn't pick up. He was busy driving. The phone kept ringing and ringing and ringing. Tony groaned and answered.

"What?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"Tony, what the hell is going on? Where are you?" Rhodey asked through the phone.

"I'm on my way to Avengers Tower, I need to speak with Thor."

"Okay, and why did you break up Pepper?"

"It wasn't right. It didn't feel right."

"I hope you're joking"

"I'm not Jo-" Tony slammed on the breaks quickly just as he ran over a person. The car dented around them like they were a solid stone statue or something. Tony hit his head on the steering wheel and knocked himself out.

"Tony?" Rhodey called into the phone. He sounded very worried. Someone else answered. It was Loki.

"Don't worry, he's okay" he said, pulling Tony out of the car quickly before it exploded.

After the explosion the air bag came out of the steering wheel. Typical. It didn't come out when Tony needed it. It was Loki which Tony ran into.

The Norse God took Tony to safety and tended to his head injury. Though all of this was probably to cause some mischief, Loki was seeming to be very tender and sweet.

Stark woke in a place he didn't recognise with the man he hated patching up his head injury.

"Loki?" Tony said. He sat up quickly and looked around.

"shhh" the black haired male said and put his finger to Tony's mouth. "Sleep" he said, using his abilities to help Tony relax enough in order for him to sleep.