Author's Note (Edited)

Hi Everyone!

This is the very first book that I will post here on wattpad.

I have been weirdly obsessed with Rosé and Jung Kook fanfics right now and I just thought that why not make a book of my own.

I hope that you guys will appreciate the first part of my story. And I know that there will be a lot of grammatical errors since it's not edited yet. I will also accept constructive criticism and I will take note of the suggestions and ideas that you could give me.

Again, this book is a RoseKook fanfic so if you're not a fan of this ship, then please I'm begging you. Go look for a book that fits your ship and don't leave hate comments on my/our ship.

Spread love not hate.

Thanks Again 😊😘😘

🌹🌹🐇🐇

Disclaimer:

• I do not own the Characters, photos, and videos that are used in this story. I merely found them on the internet.

• The plot of this story is merely a figment of my wide imagination. Any resemblance to real life is purely coincidental and unintentional.

EDIT: Hey it's been so long, the reason why it took me so freaking long to update this story is because I've been editing it a lot. If you're an old reader you'll see that there are minor changes in the story, but if you're new here. HI! I hope you enjoy this story.

To the readers who have been with me since the very beginning. Thank you so much! I hope I don't disappoint you.