page4

Sunday, I was in my chamber washing my filthy shirts that have gathered almost one month, I heard a great multitude shouting, thief, thief I was wondering where the noises were coming from, so I walked out, and I saw slim unalarmed young man carried a bag of cocoa, chasing by furious mobs, holding stones and machetes, Blood was breeding down on his torn shirts, Amponsah notorious guy in our town tightly hugged him on air, left one leg dragging to police station.

I heard him pleaded them to temper mercy with justice, but the more he was pleading the vexed they became. I couldn't hang on anymore to the horrific scene, I get back into my business. The hiss of the mouse woke me up and I decided to look for place to release the excreting and I heard someone whispered a word to my step mum, the midnight the friends of the thief came to your husband office holding guns, and they squabble with him to release their friend, but he was hesitation, they shoot his arms, and took their friend out, I heard the clamor from the police station, I came there and saw your husband holding his left hand I decided to call you but it was Very doom, I sent him to hospital but don't let children knows this.
I was listening to the conversation, but they couldn't see me because the fog was too deep to penetrate your eye to someone who is behind you I became sad but deeply annoy the thieves their detrimental behavior towards my Dad.
After school, I made my way to the hospital and I met one doctor who is called Richmond I knew him very well, he is one of our neighbors and I require the condition of my Dad, he told me the injury was too severe for them handle so they have transferred him to korle bu teaching hospital I almost wept when I heard the report I got back home wistfully. Two weeks passed I heard nothing from a Dad only one tall guy who came to my step mum murmuring words with her and left calmly.