11:usama's reaction

They covered the whole journey in silence . Parishay didnt say anything , she didnt want to show anymore weakness. 

When Aamir stopped the car infront of Usama’s place , Parishay quickly got out and left for her room .

She fell on the bed and couldn’t stop her tears any longer . She was laying on her front .

Aamir sighed and got out of the car , he went to Usama, who was sitting in the living room . They hugged each other and settled down .

Aamir couldn’t stay away from her any longer or see her sad . He decided to make everything clear.

Aamir came to point and said " Usama , as you know she is in my Nikkah . I don’t want to leave her . I want to take her home with me." Usama looked at him deeply  and then said

" is this the reason , you both were behaving so weirdly . You want to stay married ? " Usama asked but Aamir didnt say anything . His silence told him the answer Usama wanted to know .

Usama got up with a big smile and hugged him again . " Aamir , why didnt you tell me earlier ? I couldn’t have chosen anyone better for her . You are my friend , more like a brother " he said happily .

Aamir was relaxed after seeing his reaction .they spent some time talking but then Aamir said "can i go and talk to her "Usama agreed and told him the way .

When Aamir entered her room , she quickly got up at the sound of door opening . Her face was red due to crying . Aamir went near her and cleaned her tears .

"Don’t cry .... it hurts me " he whispered .

More tears fell from her eyes ." No it doesnt. I was just a responsibility " she said .

"I love you.... more than my own self .i didnt want to break Usama’s trust . I know how much you love him . If that wont have been the reason , i wont have let you go away from me . " he said with a sad smile.  This time , he kissed her tears away .

"Really ?" Parishay asked like a baby .

" yes ! He said while nodding his head and cupping her face in his hands .

He placed a peck on her lips and said " i have talked to Usama , you wont have to stay away from me "

Parishay hugged him in happiness . Aamir also wrapped his arms around her and sighed being content. 

"Freshen up . I want to have some words with Usama" Aamir said . Parishay pulled away and quickly went to the restroom .

When she got out , they headed outside . Parishay hugged her brother " pari , you should have told me . Seeing you sad wasn’t a good experience for me " Usama said  lovingly.

"I want a small ceremony for ruksati " Usama said when Aamir asked for Parishay to come with her. It was decided that Aamir wont take her at the moment .

Ruksati would be done on Friday .it was going to be very long days for both of them . But now , they knew that the distances were going to be finished soon . When Aamir went home , he told bi jaan about what happened . She was really happy with what happened .she started making preparations for welcoming her daughter in law properly  .