5:love

Aamir never thought that unconditional love existed . Give and take sounded more real to him . But it happened , he was in love with Parishay . In the crazy ,only giving and unconditional kind of love .

"I have to make her feel comfortable over here . Otherwise this is not going to work . " Aamir thought . He planned to make her his friend and show her his care ......only care .

Next day , he spent his evening with her . Parishay was surprised when Aamir joined her for tea. She was feeling awkward at first , but then she slowly became comfortable .

At night , she was standing on the terrace , when Aamir saw her over there and went towards her.

"What are you doing here so late ?" He asked .when she turned, he saw tears in her eyes . It broke his heart .

"Why are you crying ?" Aamir asked softly .

" bhai hasn’t even called me ." She said sniffing .

Aamir chuckled at her cuteness and shooked his head . He was also feeling irrationally jealous of Usama . Parishay had been missing him from the day first and was crying again and again .

"He will be back soon , don’t worry " when she didnt stop crying Aamir pulled her into a hug by holding her back. Parishay's hands were clutching his shirt and her face was hidden in his chest . He didnt leave her until her tears subsided .

"She isn’t mine . She isn’t mine . I cant have her" Aamir was chanting continuously in his head . He was trying to control his feelings for her . This closeness was for her otherwise, he wont have touched her .

Parishay was feeling more relaxed in aamir's arms . She hadn’t even noticed what they were doing .she was feeling more at ease while spending her time with Aamir. not that she didnt like bi jaan.

But it was just that , her mind wasn’t free completely.with Aamir, there were no other thoughts at all.

Aamir took her to her room and asked her to sleep.

Next morning , at breakfast table , a thought crossed , aamir's head .
He asked Parishay " what are you studying these days "

Parishay looked uncomfortable with that question but she still replied." I have completed my intermediate this year only "

"So which university are you planning to go?" Aamir asked .

"I haven’t planned yet “she said fidgeting .Aamir let the topic go .when bi jaan went to her room , Aamir decided to ask

" what’s the problem" Aamir asked

"I- i don’t want to go to the university " Parishay said while making cute pouts .

"Why ?" Aamir asked while lacing the fingers of his both hands .

"I - i don’t think i will be comfortable there .there will be a lot of people and me alone .i was homeschooled my whole life , cant i just continue my studies online ."she said with hope in her eyes.

Aamir saw that the idea of being around so many people scared her .but she couldn’t continue like that , she would have to learn how to face the world .
" no you cant , i am going to arrange everything for the admission .prepare yourself " Aamir said with a stern face .Parishay didnt say anything afterwards , his cold face could be qualified as the scariest thing for her .

" i will be strong , i will go to the university " she thought in a motivational way .