Singing Whales Festival

Start from the beginning

"Why don't we camp out tonight? The yard is big and it has a fire pit, we can get comfy." Bloom suggested. "Yeah definitely!" Aisha said. I think it would be nice for all of us to enjoy some fun after the festival.

A couple of hours later..

"Riven look! We should go on the Ferris Wheel tonight, once you're at the top you can see all of Melody! It is absolutely beautiful from what I last remember." I smile as memories of my mother came into my mind, oh how we loved the festival, and I haven't been here in so many years it breaks my heart. "Yes, this festival is so big Musa, I bet there will be a lot to explore." Riven put his hand on my shoulder. I smile at him with ease.

"Hey Riven! Let's see who can toss better at this ring toss!" Nex challenges Riven. I groan with annoyance, I was just having a moment with Riven and stupid Nex ruins it for me! Like he did to Roy. "Oh, sure man!" Riven walks to him and they both give their coins to the worker and started playing. "At least Nex now has someone to have fun competing with. " Aisha smirks. I don't like this very much,

"Aisha, we both know what happens if Nex takes it too seriously, so calm your boyfriend down." I don't want to be rude but it's true I finally get Riven back and having him pushed back to his old habits isn't very good." I cross my arms, annoyed at how this is going.
"Musa chill! Nex can actually take care of himself! Unlike Riven he doesn't need someone to be watching over him!" Aisha fought back.
"Excuse me! Riven doesn't need me to watch over him! I just don't need him to return to his old habits! Can't you see he left me because of that?!" I am so mad and angry, I never felt this way towards any of my friends.
"Girls cut it out!" Bloom pulled me back and Riven as well. I don't know what got into me, but anger got me before I could even think rationally

"Well well, what do I have here? I enjoyed seeing you destroy yourselves but, you need to leave the rest of it to me!" Darcy appears right on top of us. "Mind control!" She shot her spell at Riven, he shrieks in pain and grabs his head. I ran to him, he is shaking and he grabs on to my arm.
"RIVEN!" I shout in fear, he faints and falls to his side. People start to freak out and run away. "What have you done Darcy!?" I shout at her, she laughs, "He will now be under my control! And after tonight he will be mine!" Darcy starts throwing her spells at what is left of the crowds. The Winx and I quickly transform. "Magic Winx! Onyrix!"

"Aisha, Flora, and Tecna take care of the crowd! Musa, Stella and I will take care of Darcy!" Bloom directed. We all do as she says.
"How did you escape the Legendarium?!" Bloom lashes out. Darcy laughed, "Did you really think we could stay locked up in a book?! Now you will pay for my suffering! Sweetie kill your dear!" Darcy commands, Riven stands, his eyes are red, fists clenched, "As you wish my love." Riven glared at me. I am stunned.
"Riven snap out of it!" I shout but it's like I didn't even say a word to him. He started to run towards me and pulled out his sword, dark and purple, he swings it and a magical orb came flying towards me and before I could react it hit me. I fall to the ground. I needed to get him away from here before he harms my friends and my people.

"Bloom! Stay with Darcy! I have a plan." I fly three feet above the ground. Bloom nods and continues to fight Darcy. "You want me? You will have to get me!" I confidently say and fly towards the musical forest. I fly in a tree and wait and sit. I soon see Riven looking for me. I notice how frustrated he grows as I hide.
"Stupid fairy! I will never love you! I only love my Darcy, even before you started being my girlfriend I only loved Darcy!" Riven snarls, even if he is under that spell it still tore my heart. I then think of a plan, this is a love spell, so only a true loves kiss can break it! We learned about this in Professor Poladium's class. Like Bloom did with Sky. But I will need Aisha's morphix to hold him back.

I quickly sneak away from Riven and search for Aisha. I find her returning a child to the mother. "Aisha! I need your help!" I pleaded as I fly closer to her. She sees me and flies up to me. "Musa I want to apologize for what I did, it was horrible and you were so lonely and I understand the feeling of losing the person you love," Aisha says and she hugs me, I feel a magical orb starting to surround her and music began to play and engulf her to Cyberix. "Aisha! You had the courage to apologize and now you earned your new transformation!" I say excitedly.