"Jahseh, talk to me I wanna know how you're really doing in here"

"I'm fine mama ain't nothing to worry about" Cleo found that to be an understatement. Her son was in a mental facility and all he had for her was that he was fine. Jahseh had always been a complicated person to deal with, even when it came to his mother, he was never very straightforward.

Jahseh always gave his mother vague answers when she came to visit to avoid her worrying. Jahseh looked over to Aiden who was staring off into space and looking around, not really paying to anything in particular. Jahseh lightly tapped on the table to get his brothers' attention.

"Hey Jah-Jah" Aiden said giving Jahseh his full attention making Jahseh smile at his brothers' adorable tendencies. He admired his brothers innocence and sense of purity, he hadn't been tainted by the violent ways of the world, he hadn't met a inch of cruelty. Sometimes Jahseh envied that. It was funny he envied his younger brother but Jahseh wished that he had some type of innocence before it was taken away by the world.

"Hey Aiden, how you been?" Jahseh asked fluffing his brothers' hair causing him to giggle.

"Good. I miss you Jah. I never got to finish beating you up" Aiden joked making him smile. Jahseh and his brother play fought a lot and if Jahseh was honest with himself, he missed the outside world too but if him being here made his mother happy then he'd do it.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm going to have to take Jahseh back inside" My nurse said coming back out and it felt like I'd only been talking to them for 30 seconds.

Jahseh gave his mother a pleading look, as if he wanted her to hold him in his arms and never let go. Give him an escape from this hell hole but all she did was look up and him and smile.

"I love you Jah, more than you'll ever know"

"Love you too mama, you too Aiden" Jahseh acknowledged making sure not to leave out his younger brother. Aiden gave his brother a wave and a smile, as Aiden and their mother were leaving Aiden kept looking back every two seconds as if he expected Jahseh to leap out of the nurses hold but Jahseh did no such thing.

As Jahseh was escorted through the hallways and back to his room his shoulders bumped into a girl. She was Caucasian, that was very much obvious, the uniform everyone had to wear hung off her body very loosely and baggy. Her hair was a dark deep blue color, almost looking black in some parts which blended very well with her appearance, her eyes were a grayish color but their interaction was too brief for Jahseh to get a good look.

The girl stumbled a little from their interaction before clearing her throat "I'm sorry, didn't mean to" the girl mumbled as she stared at the floor in embarrassment, as if she did something truly wrong when it was clearly an accident.

"Billie honey? Where are you going?" One of the nurses that was escorting Jahseh asked making her timidly look up from the ground giving the nurse her full attention.

"No where ma'am... just to visit a friend" she said barely above a whisper, it was surprising that anyone heard what she said she was so quiet. Jahseh just dreaded this conversation and wanted it to end as soon as humanly possible. As if the nurses were reading his mind they nodded at the girl "Billie's" answer before escorted him back to his room where he spent the rest of his evening sleeping.

With nothing on his thoughts but his family.

_______

Is this book boring? Be honest

Because I feel like y'all getting bored of it idk why 😭

How's y'all Halloween? Mine is trash because I didn't go trick or treating like I wanted but my mama is gone bring me some candy home once she get off work so I guess that a plus.

I'm stealing all my sister candy too 😂 since her and my auntie wanna play 🤦🏽‍♀️

But lemme not dwell on the negativity

How do y'all think X woulda spent his Halloween this year? I know it seem stupid but still 😂❤️

What did y'all think of this chapter?

Until next update 💙

^^ Just Incase y'all didn't know who my bitch Bille was 😍

Sincerely, Tori