~Meanwhile With Italy~

Italy was put in charge to look after Flavio for two hours, till Germany comes and take his place. Italy on the other hand wasn't made for keeping watch, but since Flavio attempted to steal the glassed rose and called him pathetic, he's not taking any chances. Italy was taking turns looking at the glassed rose for a couple of minutes before looking at Flavio for about the same amount as before. After looking at the glassed rose for a third time, Italy looks at Flavio for the fourth time. When he did, he saw Flavio twitch slightly, before waking up with quite the start. Flavio grasped out loud and shook his head several times, before he even noticed Italy was looking at him.

"Oh, it's-a just you. What-a happened after I-a blacked out? No no, hang on I-a remember. I-a was hit on the head, but I-a managed to overhear things before-a the darkness took me in. It was like I-a was constantly slipping back between consciousness and-a unconsciousness, like a never ending battle" said Flavio while sitting up. "I'm-a sorry" said Italy quietly to himself hoping that Flavio couldn't hear him, but he did. "Excuse me, what-a did you just say?" asked Flavio with concern in his voice. "N-Nothing! Y-You-a heard nothing" said Italy. "I-a swore I heard something. You-a better not be lying to me. I-a hate liars you know" said Flavio. "I'm-a here to say that-a I'm sorry for tackling you. I-a didn't know what-a came over me" said Italy.

"Nah, it's-a okay. Your anger was-a probably fueled thanks to your-a relationship with North Korea" said Flavio. "My-a anger wasn't caused by-a that. To be honest, I-a was always called weak since-a day one when I-a was living with Austria. But Hungary was-a always there to tell me that-a one day I'll become big and-a strong like grandpa Rome. Yet, I-a had very little fighting experience; but, Germany found-a me and he offered to become my-a friend. I-a look to Germany as my-a protecter, my friend who's-a got my back, my-a ally, and I-a just want him to come to my-a aid. I-a always do my best to train in-a case if Germany was-a in danger and-a could really use me" said Italy. "Italy, your-a story was so beautiful that-a it makes me shed tears of delight" said Flavio with a smile. "B-But, I-a thought 2Ps can't have a change-a of heart" said Italy who was confused on what Flavio said. "Ah, but that's-a where you're wrong. Some 2Ps were-a born from their good counterpart's deep and-a darkest moments of history, that-a was sealed away within their hearts. 2Ps have-a different personalities and they-a believe what they think. Some 2Ps can-a have a mean and scary personality, while others could be lonely or just-a be a complete opposite of the original" said Flavio. "That-a sounds interesting. But how-a does the process work and how can a 2P be friendly to their counterparts and-a everyone around them?" asked Italy.

"Well, it's-a not an easy process and-a it takes time. However, if there's-a someone who has a strong sense of compassion and a big heart to-a make the world happy, then a 2P could realize that-a there's no point to involve violence, yet to just-a talk out peacefully" said Flavio. "Wow! That-a sounds so fascinating; but, how do you-a know all of this?" asked Italy. "Unlike my-a 1P that comes across a person and has-a a mouthy attitude, I-a manage to have chill and a reasonable personality. I-a don't need to call a person a "something, something bastard", when I-a just can tell who you-a are by just looking at you" said Flavio. "Care-a to show me on how you-a can do that?" asked Italy while standing up. "Sure, but you-a need to get me out these ropes" said Flavio. Italy went over to Flavio and untied the ropes, as Flavio was free he stretched.

"Okay, now-a come over here" said Flavio as Italy went over to him. Flavio placed a hand on Italy's head, before closing his eyes as a sign of concentration. "Hmm... you are North Italy, the younger brother of-a South Italy. You're-a also known as Feliciano Vargas, but most people call you-a Feli. You are said by-a many to be a free spirited and a happy country to-a exist in this world. However, many-a believe that since you're-a too nice it leads to bullying from neighboring countries. But, you-a never have to worry about getting, because you have Germany and Japan on your-a side. You-a wish that you could protect yourself and your friends from any threat, so that's-a why you look up to stronger countries like-a Germany. You-a also wish for England to make peace to-a an old friend and to have everyone care about North Korea. Speaking of North Korea, he-a saved you from almost sudden death and you-a wish to protect him" said Flavio before opening his eyes and taking his hand off Italy's head. "All that-a stuff that you said about me is-a true. If England can't-a get along with Iyong ju, than that's-a a problem for him to solve. In the meantime, I'll-a be training to protect everyone that cares about me" said Italy with a smile. "That-a is correct. Since I-a told you what I-a believe about you, I'll be-a joining you and 1Ps in the fight against my-a fratello and the 2Ps" said Flavio. "Wait you-- are? But why-a are joining sides with the 1Ps?" asked Italy.