Part - 12

Naira woke up around 5:00 am. She saw the most beautiful sight in front of her. Her angels were sleeping hugging her.

Both were cuddling into her like babies. One was her little 3 years old baby and other was her oh so cute 28 years old baby.

Naira kissed on Kartik's cheek. Kartik opened his eyes slowly.

"Good morning." Naira smiled.

"Good morning." Kartik kissed on her cheek.

Kartik slowly got up and helped Naira too. Naira placed pillows on Kaira's either side.

"Naira." Kartik hugged Naira from behind.

"Hmm." Naira held his hands and leaned to him.

"Now what?" Kartik asked.

"Kartik I told you earlier also that even if the whole world stands against you I'll stand by you. Because I know the truth. Even if they bring 1000 proofs against you I'll believe one proof and that's my heart." Naira kissed on his cheek.

"Why you love me so much?" Kartik asked.

"Because for me you are the best. You know Kartik better than you I wouldn't have got anyone." Naira pulled his cheek.

"I'm scared." Kartik wrapped his arms around Naira's stomach more tightly.

"For what?" Naira placed her hand on his cheek.

"What if Kaira came to know and she......" Kartik was cut off by Naira.

Naira placed her lips on Kartik's lips shutting his mouth. She sucked Kartik's  lips. Kartik took over and wildly started kissing Naira as if there was no tomorrow. They broke the kiss after few minutes.

"Kartik Kaira is our daughter. She loves you a lot. She will come to know if we will tell her. That past is between you and me. That's it. Don't think anything such for which I get angry on you." Naira caressed his hairs.

Naira kissed on Kaira's cheek.

"Kaira Good Morning." Naira caressed her hairs.

Kaira opened her eyes slowly while rubbing. She jumped on Naira's lap and hugged her.

"Good Morning Mumma." Kaira snuggled into Kaira.

Kartik got a call. He talked for a while and disconnected the call.

"Naira I have to go to Kolkata for 2-3 days." Kartik informed.

"Why?" Naira asked.

"Business conference." Kartik was disturbed.

"Why are you disturbed? Go na." Naira smiled.

"I'm sorry. I brought you and Princess here for vacations." Kartik bowed his head.

"Offo Kartik it's just matter of 2-3 days. We are here for 15 days. You go ahead. But call me every day. Otherwise your Princess will get angry." Naira looked at Kaira who was giggling.

"Papa I'm small lioness of your big lioness." Kaira warned.

Kartik chuckled hearing this.