Part - 10

"Mr. Iyer I'll attend Shivani." Naira came there.

"Then toh Shivani will win. Because you are the best classical dancer. You know (looking at Akshara) Mrs Singhania...she knows 61 forms of dance and 22 forms of Tandav. Your and her surname are same. Her husband Mr. K. Singhania is the biggest entrepreneur." Mr Iyer revealed.

"Yes I have heard." Akshara nodded.

"If you don't mind can you take Shivani's classes in our house?" Akshara asked.

"Sure." Naira decided to be professional.

They left for Singhania Sadan.

"Mumma haven't we taken long way?" Shivani stopped the car.

"Take right and then left...then again left. Singhania Sadan will come Shivani." Naira was typing something at her phone.

Akshara and Shivani were shocked.

"One sec how you know?" Shivani asked.

Naira realised what she did. She wanted to beat herself for being so stupid.

"Ummm....woh Mr. Iyer told me abt the address so that I don't have problem afterwards." Naira lied.

"Directions?" Shivani scratched her head.

"Umm...google maps." Naira lied again.

Akshara looked at phone and saw Facebook page open. She kept quiet for the moment.

Shivani stopped the car in front of Singhania Sadan. Naira came out of the car. She was looking at the house emotionally.

"How can I go inside? Bina rasmon ke...Nahi. Apne SASURAL bina rasmon ke main nahi jaane wali. Karun toh karun kya?" Naira thought.

"Maa Durga please help me. I can't go inside like this. Aapse request hai please." Naira prayed looking up in sky.

"Are you Okay?" Shivani tapped on Naira's shoulder.

"Yes I'm fine." Naira smiled.

They went inside. A little boy of around 4 years was playing at the doorstep with paints.

Naira closed her eyes. Suddenly the red paint fell on the floor from the boy's hand. It spread on the floor.

Akshara and Shivani were behind while Naira was ahead. Naira without knowing abt the colour kept her feet on the colour. She walked inside the house leaving her foot prints.

Everyone came in hall.

"Arrey Yeh kya ho gya." Baisa shouted.

Akshara and Shivani came inside. Naira turned behind and saw her foot prints.

"Thank you Durga Maa. I know you did this. I love you." Naira smiled widely.

That smile was seen by Akshara and Naitik both. Naira took a sigh of relief.

Naira saw a photo falling. It was Dadda Ji's photo. Naira ran and held the photo. She placed it again.

"Thank you Beta." Bhabhi Maa thanked her.

"It's okay. Shivani if you want to take rest you can." Naira asked.

"No we can start." Shivani nodded.

"Beta tumhara naam?" Naitik asked.

"Naira...NAIRA SINGHANIA." Naira smiled at her father-in-law.

Kaira ff - Promise !! (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें