Tea

'It was weird, why would he be interested in some super hero?' Thought Flippy.

He was doing his usual business and of course he had lost control the day before but when he came too he was covered in comic books.

The title read 'Splendid' he never heard of him before or did the guy even exist?

He yawned then was about to make himself tea and try to piece things together.

Then there was a knock at the door. This of course startled him as he rarely ever got visitors. He calmed his nerves and made his way to the door.

There was Cuddles the mailman with no memory of being killed by him the day before with a package. He didn't remember ordering anything.

"Hey there! Just here to drop off your order sir!" Said the cheerful boy.

Flippy gave him a half smile and took it from his hands. He inspected the package and there it was he definitely ordered this as it had his name on it.

'He must've ordered something... this isn't the first time he's ordered weapons without telling him.' Flippy thought to himself as he signed the papers.

Flippy sighed he didn't feel like dealing with the package. He wanted company, just as Cuddles was about to turn around and leave Flippy called out to him.

"Um.. would you want to stay for some tea?"

He fidgeted and expected a no from the boy, but he and Cuddles had a strange friendship.
The blonde knew of his murderous side but still accepted him anyways, he was one of the only few in this town who weren't so terrified of him. Well during his episodes of course he was.

Cuddles checked his phone for the time.
"I can stay for one cup!"

Flippy's face lit up and he opened the door for him. He couldn't remember the last time he's had any visitors.

Cuddles happily walked in and made himself comfortable. Flippy put the mysterious package in his room for later.

He looked at his bed and picked up one of the comics, the veteran then went to get the tea ready for him and Cuddles.

Cuddles was scanning the room and decor as he waited.

"You have a really nice place! Nicely decorated." Cuddles said beaming.

This caused Flippy to look around and his home to which he has become dissociated with.
He did have a lot of awards and armoury set up. He liked to collect things that were fun to look at. Feeling as if he had just come back from a long trip away from home he felt a little at ease again.

He sat down and handed a cup of tea to Cuddles.

They chatted for a few mins and caught up with each other. Then Flippy picked up the comic

"So I was wondering who is this Splendid guy?" He felt awkward asking, he had no clue if the guy was even real.

Cuddles got excited and practically rose from his seat. "He's a hero! I'm a big fan! He's even um, saved me a couple times!"

'Oh he is real.' Suddenly feeling uneasy again he wondered why his other side was interested in a hero of all things.

As Cuddles fanboyed about Splendid, Flippy drank his tea and nodded to Cuddles.

"You know I'm quite surprised you two haven't met yet."

Flippy glanced at Cuddles and felt shame fill his being as he looked down.
Realizing what he had just said Cuddles got up.
"So uh...My time is up, but hey if you ever wanna have tea again just call me! I had fun."

"O-oh sure, I'm glad you enjoyed your time here." He said in a somewhat monotone voice.

"Well see ya Flippy! Take care." With that Cuddles was out the door.

Flippy had better find out what this troublesome Fliqpy ordered. He made his way to his room.