11 ~ ♥ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ♥

Third person POV

Sam emerged from the depths of his wardrobe to come out wear another pastel blue crop-top with a lighter blue skirt.

Colby adored the sight in front of him. The blonde twirled enjoying the other's attention, he then reached out for the brunette's hand and pulled him up off the bed. The taller boy placed the his hands on the other's waist as Sam moved his own to Colby's shoulders.

Their eyes captivated by each other as soft smiles appeared on both of the faces. The brunette moved his hands to interwine them with the smaller boy's, spinning him around slowly in front of him.

"You're so beautiful." Colby whispered while still admiring the other. The blonde blushed as he looked into the other's crystal blue eyes.
"Th-ank you Colby!"

"Did you want to go pack the thing you'd like to take?" The brunette asked, caressing Sam's cheek lightly. He nodded in response before turing around and pick out stuff he want to keep.

The smaller gathered all his art resources and a couple of his favourite outfits into his medium sized backpack. He put the bag onto his back then ran excitedly over to Colby smiling brightly.
"I'm r-ready."
The brunette smiled down at the other.

"Are you sure you aren't forgetting anything, Sammy?" Colby asked curiously.
"Um. P-pret-ty sure." Sam answered looking around his room. The taller boy then turned around and picked something up off the bed.
"Not taking Teddy?" He smiled, "He'd miss you!"
The blonde giggled taking the stuffed bear from the other's hands.

"Not taking Teddy?" He smiled, "He'd miss you!" The blonde giggled taking the stuffed bear from the other's hands

"Thank y-ou Colby." Sam smiled brightly, jumping in place a little bit - from excitement.

"You seem very happy, baby!"
"I-i am, becau-se I'm going w-wid you." The brunette pulled the smaller into a tight hug, before they both stood on the balcony ledge.