3 ~ ♥ ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ ♥

-----------------

Third person POV

Sam perched on the end of his bed, leaning slightly out of his half open window. The moon shone bright in the sky as the raindrops crashed onto floor, a couple stories down. The blue eyed boy loved the rain, he loved the way it sounded as it collided with the roofs and the puddles on the floor looked so pretty as the light bounced off them.

Colby sat on the blonde's balcony, going completely unnoticed by Sam. The brunette sighed contently as glanced towards the sky.
"H-hello."
A voice arose from behind him causing him to turn around, excited to see that Sam had noticed him.
"Hey." He replied nevously smiling.
"You're g-going to get a c-cold if you stay out h-ere, come in." The blonde suggested as he opened the window fully.
"Okay."

The taller boy loved how Sam spoke right away, his stuttering made it ten times as cute.
"Thank you Samuel." Colby said softly after entering then realising what he had done.
"How d-does you know m-my name?" The smaller boy questioned the stranger who was wondering around his room.

"Um... Lucky guess?"
"Oh okay!" Sam spoke before jumping onto his bed. The brunette then stumbled arcoss one of the other's drawing, all in blue. It was of the sky and a silhouette of the houses and a small human like figure on the rooftop. He smiled widely as he picked it up off the desk, turning around to face the the blonde.

"Did you draw this?"
"Yeah I d-did."
"It's really good!"
This caused the smaller boy to move closer to the other with a massive smile on his face, and then patted a spot next to him on the bed. They ended up talking for hours, about nothing and everything.

Colby's POV

I found out that Samuel is an amazing drawer and that he is really kind when it comes to others.

"Do your friends know you draw?"
The blonde boy's facial expression immediately changed as I mentioned the word 'friends'.
"Sam doesn't h-have f-f-friends." He spoke with his head down, looking at the wooden floor.
"Awh Sam that's okay." I placed two fingers under his chin so he was now looking into my eyes as I was with his. My heart melted as I watched a small smile grew on Samuel's face.
"Colby Brock, that's what they call me, I promise that you'll never be lonely." After I said that pressed my lips against his forehead softly, making Sam jump at me and pull me into a tight hug.

We layed down on his bed, Sam rested his head on my chest.

Third person POV

Once Sam was asleep the brunette knew he couldn't stay so he manoeuvred out of his the smaller boy's grip. He then opened the blonde's notebook to an empty page and wrote;

ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
- ᴄᴏʟʙʏ ʙʀᴏᴄᴋ x