016

-THIRD PERSON-

Alexandria dropped Ava off at Tristan's place because it was closer to her school. The dreaded day was already knocking on my door and she couldn't let her see her like that. She packed an overnight bag when she got back home and left a note for Paxton telling him she'd be gone for a week. She called for a maid from the agency to help clean up around the house while she was gone then left for Golden hotels and suites. March 11th has been a bad day for her since she was 14.

Krishna - the maid from the agency was let in by the gate security to clean over the house before Paxton came back from work. She did quick work on the kitchen, living room and dining before moving on to the bedrooms. Innocent Krishna did not know the series of events that would occur from throwing away the sticky note that she could not understand because she could not speak English.

The domino effect began to take place as Paxton got home to an empty house at 9:23pm, he tried calling Alexandria to ask if she and Ava had gone out and would be out late feeling left out but not willing to admit it but it went straight to voicemail. The first time, he thought she was busy, the third time he thought she was ignoring him, but after the seventh voicemail he began to get worried.

He thought about calling Tristan, his worst enemy (dramatic much?) but then realized he didn't have his phone number so he did something he never thought he would do for a woman 3 months ago - go out at quarter past 10pm to the house of a person who would rather see him 6-feet under.

Ringing the doorbell once, no reply, twice then he heard grunting and cursing then the door swung open, revealing a half dressed Tristan. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked. The option of slamming the door in his face seemed really appealing right now.

"Look man, I'm sorry but Ava and Alexandria didn't come home tonight and I've tried calling her several times but she didn't pick and I didn't know where else to go or who else to talk to but dude, if you know where they are tell me so I can fall asleep tonight" Paxton said. Now , we don't know whether it was the desperation in Paxton's voice or the fact that Tristan was not someone that joked with his sleep that made him give out the location of his friend.

HIM

I went back home to get some sleep and take care of some stuff before tomorrow.

*The following morning*

I packed an overnight bag in case I needed it and started the trip to Golden hotels and suits. It was a 40 minute drive from our place and when I got there I realized that I didn't really have a plan, what am I gonna say when I see her, I don't even know what she was going through. All I had to work with was what Tristan told me "This is a rough time of the year for her, she should be at Golden hotels and suits and Ava is with me".

I entered the lobby and it was fairly busy. I walked up to the desk and asked for the room number of Alexandria Donovan.

"Sorry sir, Miss Donovan has been asked not to be disturbed" the man replied

"It is very important that I see her right now"

"Are you family?"

"I'm her boyfriend"

"Sorry sir but I cannot give you access to miss Donovan's room"

*sigh* "I didn't wanna have to do this but I need to see your manager"

*10 minutes later*

After talking to the head of Golden hotels and suits who I had done business with a few times, he managed to pull some strings and let me in. I was not prepared for the sight I saw before me as I opened the door. My can't-drink anything-more than-diluted-white wine girlfriend passed out with 3 empty bottles of vodka around her. I started cleaning up the mess around her.