Our World's About To Break

Chapter 2
"I'm now a legend, whether I want to be or not."

-Sonny Rollins

I followed the time traveler onto the roof of one of the medium-sized buildings in Star City, and don't ask how we got up here. I could say I was shocked that I found eight people, all people I know personally, unconscious on the roof, but that would be an understatement.

"WHAT IN THOR'S BEARD DID YOU DO?!" I yell, my eyes darting over the peaceful forms of my friends, well not all where my friends, but that doesn't matter! Rip looked shocked at my sudden burst of anger.

"They weren't so eager, and I couldn't do this with out them! I didn't realize you knew all of them!" I roll my eyes, watching my friends twitch slightly, and Snart was actually smiling. Not his usual evilish grin, but a sincere smile.

"What're you dreaming of, Elsa?" I laughed at my own nickname for him, reaching into his mind, surrounded by the concrete wall that surrounded all of his emotions. I was the only one able to break through that wall, and seeing as that's the case, Cisco jokes that I love him. Breaking down the final wall, I almost lost concentration. There was the usual flash of light when I entered deeply into somebody's mind. My body should be hitting the ground about... now.

Flinching slightly, I stepped through a huge metal double door that blocks his dreams. Each person has a different door. Barry has a door like the one in his childhood home, Sophie has a hobbit door ,Cisco has a futuristic door, Caitlin's door is what looks a hospital door, but for some reason Frost and Icicles covered some of it.

*Cough cough*Killer Frost*Cough Cough*

But Leonard had a simple iron door. Nobody has been able to read my mind, so I wouldn't know what my door looks like.

My combat boot sunk into soft grass. Moonlight drenched a small clearing up ahead. I could hear the faint sound of children's laughter from the clearing. I walked slowly through the the forest, the unnatural warm air of the dream world made me pull down my cloak.

I heard the laughter grow louder as I moved closer to the clearing. Tilting my head slightly, I moved on top of a tree expertly that hung over the clearing. On the top branch, I saw what seemed to be a small picnic drenched in the silvery moonlight.

I almost fell out of the tree when I realized who were having the picnic. Sitting on a patchwork quilt were two small children. The boy was small, shorter than most children. He had short brown hair and blue eyes like two shining crystals reflecting the moon.

 He had short brown hair and blue eyes like two shining crystals reflecting the moon

The other child was the face I hadn't seen in a long time. The straight chestnut hair, the fiery look in her chocolate colored eyes, the innocence in every movement she made, and the shy smile painted across her lips. I never thought I would see her again.